Chapter 40: Thankyou perfume

I got my cartilage pierced!!!!! It hurts when I touch it lol. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skylar

"Jaz? Eylse? Ready?" I asked them.

"Hell ya!" They yelled/whispered.

We made our way out of the bathroom and we are currently heading towards the escalator. We run to the escalator and hop on. "Do you girls see them?" I ask them quietly.

"No." Jaz replied looking around.

"There!" Elyse pointed towards the bathrooms that we were just in. I heard a growl and looked up. Axel was stiffing around the bathroom door and so were Ryan, Mark, and the guard. They followed the trail and they got the escalator. "Crap!" Elyse shouted.

We quickly got off the escalator and were looking around for some sort of escape route. "Guys, look!" I pointed to Bath And Body Works. "We can make our trail of scent lead in there, quickly spray ourselves with different perfumes to cover our scent, then head out of the store."

"Brilliant!" Jaz complimented my idea.

"Where do you come up with these things?" Elyse asked me smiling like crazy as we made our way into the store.

"Simple. I lived with 3 overprotective brothers, and an overprotective dad who happened to be the alpha. And I was his only daughter. I had to think of some ways of survival." I laughed. When we got into the store, we grabbed a whole bunch of the sampler sprays and doused our bodies with them. "Here. Stiff me." I asked them. They both did and had a smile of victory on their faces.

"Can't smell you at all. Only perfume." Jaz said proudly.

"Jackpot." We made our way out of there, and made sure we definitely avoided the entrance that we came through. We got to another escalator that was by the store and turned around to see the boys.

They walked into Bath And Body Works and tried to sniff around. We started laughing when confusion was creaky shown on their little faces. It. Was. Priceless.

We bolted down the escalators and made it to the first level. "To the parking lot!" Elyse shouted in a warrior cry. Jaz and I busted out into a fit of laughter and quickly ran outside to the Lamborghini. "Dude. The guys parked 5 cars away in front of us." Elyse laughed.

I looked and saw that they did. Stupid mutts. We made our way into the car and drove home.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I hopped out of the shower and got dressed. I used Axel's body wash to get rid of the smell of the perfume and to make it look like I was here the whole day. I walked downstairs and sat next to the girls who were currently watching Percy Jackson. They were at the part where Luke gives Percy the flying shoes with wings so that they can go find the pearls. I have to admit, Logan Lerman....sexy. Oh! I can't forget about the guy who plays Luke. Don't know his real name though....I have to remember to look that up. He handed Percy his favorite shield when the front door flew open. "I swear, those girls are in so much freaking trouble when they get-" Axel stopped and looked up at us.

"Why are we gonna be in so much trouble?" I asked curiously.

'Girls rule!' My wolf says with pride. I laughed at her and look at the 4 guys with shock written all over their faces.

"Are you guys okay?" Elyse asked 'worried.'

"What happened?" Jaz asked running over to Mark. Heh, she's a pretty good actress. I give her props. Elyse and I follow suite and run up to our mates.

"Why are you guys panting?" I asked them.

"And sweating?" Elyse asked retracting her hands from Ryan's chest.

"How? But...you..mall...I give up." The guard said. "Alpha. Luna." He nodded his head to us and walked outside. Jaz gave us each a smirk when the guys weren't looking.

"I thought...the mall....have you guys been here the whole time?" Axel asked us in disbelief.

"Ya. We have been watching movies all day. When you guys left this morning, we all took a nap then watched movies. And we don't know what you guys are talking about with 'the mall.'" I said putting air quotes around the words 'the mall.'

"Ya. We were in the middle of watching Percy Jackson before you guys came barging in looking all tired." Jaz said crossing her arms. Okay scratch that. She is an EXCELLENT actress. Bravo, bravo.

"So why are we in trouble?" Elyse asked the guys.

"Well we thought you guys were at the....oh never mind. You aren't in trouble." Axel sighed in defeat.

"Okay?" It sounded more like a question when I said it.

"We are gonna go take showers." Ryan said. Axel and Mark nodded in agreement and walked upstairs.

When I couldn't hear them anymore I turned around to face the girls. "Thankyou Bath And Body Works." I whispered. Elyse and Jaz both nodded and giggled.

"Perfume. A girl's best friend." Jaz joked.

"I agree." Elyse said.

'That was close.' I thought to myself.

'Yes it was. We would have been, how you say...screwed.' Faith chimes in.

'No doubt.' I laugh. I turn around and watch the rest of the movie. Thankyou perfume.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey, sorry I haven't update. I have been babysitting, and I hung out with one of my best friends like ever lol. And I haven't seem her in awhile. So it was nice to see her again.

Anyway, thankyou everyone for reading my book. It means so much to me, and the comments keep coming. I love love love reading them. You guys always stay positive, and they are so much fun to read. Keep up the good work! Love you all!!

S.W.