Chapter 15: Girl's rule

This update will have Skylar'a POV. This is gonna be short because we are in a tornado watch and down in the basement. So sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skylar'a POV-

I woke up this morning and I screamed. I remembered that today was the day we get to go shopping in the city! I screamed and jumped out of bed. Axel shot up and tackled me to the ground, standing over me in a protective stance. I tried getting up but he just pushed me back down and scanned the room. "Axel!" He looked down at me and picked me back up slowly still scanning the room. "I am fine. I'm just excited that we get to go shopping in the city!" I said jumping up and down in his arms.

He just laughed at me and picked me up and put me back on our bed. "Axel! What are you doing?"

"Going back to bed." He replied and laid down pulling me with him.

"No! I need to get ready!" I tried getting back up but he just tightened his grip and pulled me closer to him. I kept trying to get up but I think he finally got sick of me trying to escape because rolled on top of me and just laid there. "Axel! Get off of me!"

"Sorry Axel isn't here right now." He states back. Ugh! Why are men so difficult! Since I couldn't get up, I decided to make a plan. I hope this works. I start to kiss his neck and move my hands up and down his muscular back. His body stiffens and shivers at my touch and I smirk. I kiss his mark on his neck and he rolls over and growls before putting his arms around my waist. I grab his hands that were around my back and put them in front of me. I lean in to kiss him and he leans in too. I quickly jump up and head to shower. "Tease! I'll get you back for that!" He yells.

"Poor wittle baby! And oooh, I'm SOOO scared." I shoot back laughing.

10 minutes later I hop out of the shower. I realized I forgot my clothes in our closet. 'Hey, we could use this to our advantage. If ya know what I mean...' My wolf said.

'Oh my gosh! Faith!' I said back at her.

'What?! I'm just saying'

'No........well...I don't know'

'Come on. You know you want to'

'Ugh. I can't believe you sometimes' after my little chat with my wolf I walked out of the bathroom. He was sitting on the bed on his phone without looking up. He looked up and quickly looked back down. He stiffened as he typed on his phone at a speed I did not know was possible. I smirked and played it up a notch. I loosened the grip on the towel and put a little sway in my hips. I could feel his eyes burning holes in the back of my head.

I dropped my towel and grabbed a pair of underwear I got from VS. A low growl was heard behind me and I smiled to myself. I picked out the matching bra from VS as well. "Skylar..."

I turned around and smiled. "Yes Axel? Did you do something wrong?" I asked innocently while biting my bottom lip.

"Don't do that."

"Do what?" I smirked. I found out that every time I smiled and bit my bottom lip at the same time, it drove him crazy. Heh. He was in front of me in a flash.

"You know what." He said in a low husky growl. I just smiled and tilted my head in 'confusion'. He grabbed me and threw me on the bed and was on me in seconds.

"I told you I'm gonna get you back!" He said in a deep growl. And let me tell you, that type of growl was sexy. I looked up at him smirking. "I didn't know you that my growl was sexy babe." I looked at him weird. "I can hear your thoughts kitten."

"Oh..." I said blushing. He just laughed and crashed his lips on my. And we had some fun before we left for the mall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's an update for today. :) thankyou for reading my book! It means so much. Vote, comment, fan!! (:

-S.W.