Chapter 48: Buying the ring

Skylar

You ever had the feeling where you are in a very peaceful sleep and it gets ruined? Ya, well that's how I feel right now. A 3 letter word. S. U. N.

I groaned and turned over to find Axel holding Asher up in the air. "Hey." I said sleepily.

"Hey." He smiles back. Asher starts giggling when Axel makes faces at him.

"You are so weird." I tease and turned back over.

"Pfft...That's what makes me awesome."

"Oh my gosh. You are weird."

He laughed. "Wanna go get something to eat?"

"Ya. Let me call the nurse." I grabbed the remote and pushed the call button. About a minute later, a blonde nurse comes in.

"Hello Luna. Did you need something?" She asks me.

"Yes. Can I leave to go get some food at the cafeteria?" I asks her.

"Of course." She pauses and looks at her clipboard. "You can actually leave. Your body is doing perfectly fine and the baby's tests came back in, he is doing excellent." She smiled at me.

"That's great. Thankyou." She nods and helps me with the ivy in my arm and hands me some clothes.

I slowly get up and go to the bathroom. When I'm don't changing, I notice that I have on one of Axel's sweatshirts and sweatpants. Sneaky sneaky boy. I smile and shake my head while walking out of the bathroom. "Here you are Skylar." Axel says handing me Asher.

"Thankyou." I smile and kiss Asher on the forehead.
.
.
.
.
.
"So I have to do some stuff today." Axel says after we sit down.

"Is it Tyler's pack?" I asked concerned.

"Uh ya."

"Are you okay?"

"I'm just a little nervous. That's all."

"Why are you nervous?"

"Uh. You know. That they could get away or something."

"Ohh." Why is he acting weird. He's probably just really stressed out.

"Hey sexy!" Elyse running in.

"Hey gorgeous!" I get up and give her a hug.

"Oh my gosh. He's adorable!" Jaz says picking Asher up.

"He is." Elyse agrees with her.

"So Skylar." Jaz starts speaking. "I think you should go see your parents."

"Ya. I'm pretty sure my mom is dying to see Asher."

"You can go see her now if you would like. I have to talk to my parents for something, so I won't be there but the other girls will be."

"Okay. I'll go get my stuff." I smiled.

"I'll come help." Axel says getting up.

"Can you watch Asher for me?" I asked the girls.

"Sure thing."

"Oh my gosh. He is going to be a stud." Mark comes in with Stephan and the twins.

"He is going to rock at being alpha." Ryan said laughing while Stephan and Turner were nodding.

"Try not to let the guys fry his brain too much." I said to Elyse.

"We won't don't worry." She reassures me.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Axel

"Bye babe. Have fun!" I called out to her. She smiled and nods. I close the door and turn to Carter and Jaz. "Lets go get a ring."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"How about this one?"

"No. It's only one color and no diamonds. Girls like diamonds Axel."

"Hey guys, what about this one?" Carter turns around and he is holding a ring with a huge diamond.

"It's gorgeous." Jaz takes taking the ring. She looks at it for a moment then gives it too me. I hold it and study it. It has a huge square diamond and it is surround by smaller diamonds. Then on each side, are 2 small circular diamonds.

"It's perfect. Thankyou Carter." I say smiling.

"Anytime. You're marrying my sister dude, of course I'll help." He laughs.

"I'll take this one please." I say giving the cashier the ring.

"She will love this ring." She says to me. I smile and she rings it up. "$750 please." I had her my debit card and she swipes it through. "Thankyou. Have a nice day." I grab the ring and get in the car with Carter and Jaz.

"I wonder how the party decorations is going." Jaz says.

"Same here. I hope they have everything under control." Carter says.

"I think they are fine. My men can handle it." I said confidently. "I hope." I muttered the last part and stare at the ring.

"Dude. You'll be fine. She will say yes." Carter says putting a hand on my shoulder.

"You think?" I asked him softly.

"I know. When you guys found out you were mates, she wouldn't shut up about you." I laughed at that. "When ever she talked about you, you could tell that she loves you. It grew stronger everyday. I well me, Austin, and Spencer were gonna kick your ass if you broke her heart. But I don't think that is gonna happen." He smiled.

"Trust me. It won't." I said honestly. I hope she says yes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He bought the ring!! I'm so excited. Haha. Fan girl moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deep breaths. Deep breaths. Okay I'm good :)

Keep commenting keep voting, keep reading, and fanning :) I love you all!!!

S.W.