Chapter 17: House arrest

I finally have wifi haha. Well, we are at a hotel. But tomorrow we are going back ok the road. So....no more wifi :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Axel'a POV-

The car ride was silent. We arrived at our house and once I parked the car, I ran over to Skylar's door and picked her up bridal style. Everyone else left to go back to their packs and that left just me, Skylar, Ryan, and Elyse.

I was very upset with her. 1, she didn't tell me that a guy was freaking stalking her the entire day. And 2, she didn't call for help when Tyler approached her.

I carried her all the way to the house and put her down in the living room and went to go close the door after Ryan walked with Elyse is his arms. I went back to Skylar and pulled her into my chest. 'Stephan!' I mind-linked him. 'I need you to come to the pack house now.'

'Yes alpha. On my way.' About 5 minutes later, Stephan walks through the door. "Stephan. Whenever I or Ryan leave the house, we need a dozen guards surrounding the entire pack house. And make sure Skylar does NOT leave."

"Same with Elyse please." Ryan added. I nodded in agreement.

"Wait what?!" Skylar and Elyse yelled.

"You are under house arrest Skylar."

"You to Eylse."

~~~~~~~~~~

Skylar's POV-

"You are under house arrest Skylar." Axel said to me with a serious tone.

"What the hell?! Why. What did I do?" I yelled at him.

"Stephan and Ryan, can you please leave so I can talk with my mate?" Stephan nodded and went back outside to the tell the other guards.

"I need to do the same. Come on Eylse." Ryan said picking her up and carrying her upstairs. Axel turned back to me. "Don't use that type of language kitten. And for 1, you didn't tell me you were being followed by one of the guys that are trying to take you from me! And 2, you didn't call for help when Tyler approached you! That's why you are under house arrest!"

"How did you find out..?"

"Stacy told me. But don't go yell at her because she told me that you didn't want me finding out. She was torn between whether to tell me or not. She didn't want to go against a Luna's order, but she knew you were terrified, so she told me. I told her it was the right thing to do. And, 3 of my guards told me as well!" He was getting really pissed. His eyes were turning black.

"Okay I understand that you are pissed, but really?! House arrest?"

"Yes! For 2 months!"

"What?! No! That's not fair Axel!"

"I don't care! I need to protect you, so that's what I'm doing whether you like it or not!"

"But-"

"I don't want to here it!" He snapped at me. Now I was getting pissed.

"Fine! Have fun sleeping on the couch tonight then!" I snap back at him with tears finding their way in my eyes.

"Skylar..I didn't mean-"

"Just leave me alone okay?!" And with that I run up the stairs. I hear his footsteps hot on my trail. Before he gets to the door I slam it and lock it. I grab a shirt and boxers for him along with a pillow and blanket. "Skylar open this door!" He yells slamming his fists down on it. I grab everything and unlock the door. "Here!" I yell throwing him his things and slamming the door shut again. I lock it and fall on the bed.

"Skylar. Please open the door." He says softer but you can still tell he's pissed.

"Go away!" I yell at him. He sighs and goes downstairs. I hop in the shower and I stand there and think. I get out and get ready for bed. I hate fighting with Axel, but it's not fair. I lay down on the bed and I can't fall asleep. I can sleep better with my sexy mate next to me but he's not. So I'm just gonna have to get over it. I lay there for hours staring at the fan going round, and round, and round. I give up.

I open the door and walk downstairs. I see Axel laying on the couch staring at the ceiling. His legs are hanging over the arm of the couch. He has one hand dangling over the edge and the other hand behind his head. I sigh. "Axel?" His eyes snap to mine before he looks back at the ceiling.

"Yes?"

"Are you alright?"

"Ya I'm fine. Are you?"

"I guess so."

"Alright then." Seriously. This would have never happened if he didn't put me under freaking house arrest!

"You know what, fine. Be like that I don't care!" I yell and run back upstairs. Before I can close the door, he puts his hand on the edge and pushes it open. Me being me, I tried to close the door, but he's stronger than me. I take a step back while he closes the door. "Sky-"

"Go away Axel. I don't want to talk to you!" I turn to walk past him, but he wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into him so that I'm facing his muscular chest. I try to break away but he just holds me tighter. "Let me go Axel! Now!" He lets out a frustrated growl and picks me up. "Put me do-" he smashes his lips on mine. The kiss felt heavenly. The kiss showed he was angry, but it also showed love and passion.

He carried me to the bed and laid us down. He pulled away and put his forehead on mine. "Skylar. Please stop being mad at me. I hate it when we fight. I miss you so much, I can't even sleep without you in my arms. I'm sorry, but you're a still under house arrest. I'm only doing this to protect you." He said breathlessly.

"Okay. I'm sorry too. And I can't sleep without you too. But this doesn't mean I forgive you just yet." I say with a smile and peck his lips.

"Okay. I guess I can live with that. All that matters, is that I have you in my arms." He pulls me closer to his chest and nuzzles his face in my neck, kissing my mark softly. I shudder and he smirks.

"B-but wait. W-why are you trying to protect me wh-when you have Cody and Tyler l-locked up?" I asked in confused. I always stutter when he does these things to me.

"We'll you see, he kinda uh...got away?"

"What?!"

He tightens his hold me on my and kisses my forehead. "It's okay kitten. I have patrols out, and this is why you are staying in the house until I find him."

"But you said 2 months."

"I know. But I want him killed before I let you out of my sight."

"But Axel. That's not-"

"Babe. Can we please talk about this tomorrow. I just want to hold you. And you need to go to sleep. You had a long day." He says while drawing patterns on my lower back. I sigh and wiggle closer to his chest and he holds me right. I fall asleep in my mate's arms. And I'm actually happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here ya go! Hope you guys liked it! You are the best fans ever! Thankyou so much. I don't even know how to express how amazing you guys are!! Keep fanning!

-S.W.