Chapter 7: Having fun

Ever since Axel kissed me, he's been a lot more protective. It can be cute when he gets jealous, but it can be kind of bad actually. We left for our shopping trip with Jordan today around 12 and we arrived at the mall an hour later. Even if a guy walked passed me without looking (which a lot of them did not do) he pulled me closer and let out a low growl. It was cute at first, but after awhile I'm just like come on. "Axel, it's fine. They are just walking to the other parts of the store." I said laughing.

"I know, but they are males. They can't control themselves around beautiful girls like you." He replied kind of on the edge.

"You think I'm beautiful?"

"Of course." He said kissing the top of my head. We made our way throughout the ENTIRE mall. Jordan brought Spencer with so she made him carry her bags, while I made Axel carry mine. Jordan and I were walking to Victoria Secret when the boys found themselves a bench. "Wimps" I whispered to Jordan.

"What was that?" Axel asked getting up. Damn stupid werewolf hearing.

"Nothing babe!" I said dragging Jordan into Victoria Secret. We walked into the store and of course, Jordan goes straight to the bras. We were in there for about 30 minutes, when we walked back outside and saw our mates talking to 2 other girls. Jordan cleared her throat and Axel and Spencer looked up at us and smiled. Their smiles soon disappeared when they saw the look on our faces. Jordan and I looked at each other, grabbed our bags, and walked away. I know it might seem extreme, but if you see some other girl's hand out YOUR mate's muscular, awesome, sexy....ugh! Stop it Skylar! Anyway, her freaking hand on his arm, it just set something off and I didn't like it.

Jordan and I were walking away and ignoring them calling our names. I let out a gasp when I felt someone's warm, strong arms wrap around my waist. And Jordan did the same thing. I was pulled back into a hard chest and felt sparks go through my entire body. My wolf was happy that we were in the this position, and so was I but I wasn't really happy with him. "Skylar, please let me talk." Axel pleads.

"Who the hell was that. She can't touch you, only I can!" I snapped.

"You know, you look pretty sexy when you're jealous." He said smirking.

I blushed then looked down. "Just tell me who that freaking girl was."

"She was my one of my best friends from when I was little. She told me how she found her mate." He said smirking.

"Oh...um I gotta go. Come on Jordan!" I looked over to see that Spencer and Jordan walked off to some place to talk I guess. "Oh no you don't." He said wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me back into his chest again. My body stiffens and he notices it because he starts to laugh. "You're gonna get it when we get back to the house. Just to let you know."

"Hey guys! Ready to leave?" Oh great, you have perfect timing Spencer.

"Ya. You ready Skylar?" Axel says. I have a feeling that that question has a double meaning. I just nod my head and try to get out of his grasp. He just laughs and holds onto me tighter. I sigh and give up knowing I won't be able to get out of it.

We arrived back at my house and watch a movie. Of course the guys thinking they are being funny, pick out Paranormal Activity 4. Jordan and I didn't have a say because we were getting drinks and snacks. I brought the snacks while Jordan got the drinks and set this down on my coffee table. I cuddled up next to Axel and he put his arm around my waist protectively.

About half way during the movie I let out a scream and that causes Jordan to scream. Popcorn is everywhere. And when I mean everywhere, I mean EVERYWHERE. The boys start laughing at us. "Hey sweetie, it's okay. It's just a movie." Axels says soothingly in my ear.

"I know. But it's just...scary." I told him back.

"It's okay, I'm right here. No one is going to hurt you." He kisses my head and we finish the movie. After the movie is done, Spencer and Jordan head to the guest room. I don't even want to know what is going on, I think to myself.

"Come on Skylar. Lets got to bed." Axel says picking me up bridal style.

"You know I can walk, right?"

"Ya, but I like it when you are in my arms." Ugh, I hate it when he makes me blush. We get up to my room and get ready for bed. When we get settled on the bed he starts tickling me nonstop. About 10 minutes later, he stops so I can catch my breath. We start kissing but he pulls back and looks in my eyes. His eyes show lust and nervousness. But I don't know why he would be nervous. "You okay Axel?"

"Ya. But I was wondering. Can I mark you Skylar?"

I was shocked. He is such a gentlemen for asking he girl first before doing something. "Y-yes." I said blushing. He started to trail kisses down my jawline to my neck. He found the spot where he was going to mark me and I tried not to let out a moan. He started to nibble on it and I couldn't hold it in anymore. I let out a moan and he started to smirk on my skin before he sunk his teeth into the spot where my neck and shoulder meet. I screamed a little in pain, but it was soon replaced by a moan of pleasure. He pulled his teeth out and licked the mark. It made me shiver in pleasure. "There, now every male wolf knows that you are mine and mine only." He growled softly. I just blushed and giggled.

He smiled and kissed my forehead. "I-I love you Skylar."

I turned to look at him and said, "I love you too Axel."

"Goodnight kitten."

That was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep in my sexy mate'a arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it took so long guys! I had to babysit all day. But thankyou for your votes and please continue to read :) love you guys. It means so much to me!! Stay tuned! :)