Chapter 50: Guys shopping?

Axel

"You guys ready to go shopping?" I asked them. Today we are going shopping for Asher. The group consists of me, Caleb, the twins, Skylar's brothers, Mark, and Stephan.

"This is so stupid. I'm a guy. And guys don't go shopping!" Mark groaned.

"Oh suck it up. We can't turn back now. We gave the girls our credit cards, well besides Axel's and the girls already left an hour ago for their spa day." Ryan said.

"He's right." Turner agreed with him.

"Fine. Lets just get this over with." Mark whined.

"Come on ladies." I smiled as I picked up Asher and headed towards the door.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Ugh. How long has it been?" Ryan groaned again.

"10 minutes." Caleb said looking at his watch.

"This is taking to long. I don't care if she is my sister." Spencer said laughing.

"Oh come on. She's our sister." Carter scowled them.

"Fine." Austin and Spencer whined.

After picking out clothes, a couple of bottles, bibs, pacifiers, diapers, and some baby formula we were ready to go.

"Come here Asher. Come see your favorite uncle." Carter said laughing. I laughed with him and handed him Asher.

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I answered it knowing it was Skylar. "Yes?" I laughed. I already knew what she was going to ask.

"How is Asher?" Skylar asked worried.

"I'm fine babe. Thanks for asking. Oh and Asher is doing great." I teased her.

"I'm sorry Axel. How are you doing?"

"Fine." I smiled and laughed.

"That's good. Is Asher alright? Is he eating correctly?"

"Yes Sky. He's perfectly fine. But he's with your brothers, so he might be a little crazy when you see him." I joked.

"Oh great. Last time dad and mom left them to babysit me, I grabbed a gun because I saw Carter shooting zombies on his video games."

"Oh gosh. I see where you get your violent behavior from."

"Oh shut it. I just wanted to see how things were going...and to see if Asher is still alive." She muttered the last part.

"What? No faith in me?"

She laughed. "I'm sorry, it's just. I haven't been away from Asher, and I'm constantly worrying about him. I feel like something bad is going to happen, and with Tyler's pack coming in to make things worse. And I'm a mother, we always worry about our babies."

"Skylar. Asher is going to be fine."

"Promise?"

"I pinky promise." I reassured her.

"Okay. Thankyou. I love you."

"I love you too. Now stop worrying and get back to your spa day." I smiled.

"Okay. Bye sweetie."

"Bye baby." I hung up and saw Carter tossing Asher up in the air.

"He is gonna be so intimidating when he gets older. He's gonna be all like 'roar! I am a mighty alpha, fear before me!'" Stephan said.

"Oh gosh. I would LOVE to see that happen." Caleb commented.

"That would be entertaining." I said laughing at the guys.

"Come on. Let's go check this stuff out and get some pizza. I'm starving." Mark said.

"Agreed." We all said.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Well little Asher. This is what we call pizza. And trust me. It will be your first love." I said laughing.

Asher looked at the pizza and clapped his hands. "I think he likes it." Austin said.

"Me too." I replied.

"Would you like any refills?" Our waitress asked.

I took Asher's bottle and shook it. "Yes can I please have some more Mountain Dew and more water?" I said handing her mine and Asher's cups.

"Of course." She smiled and walked away.

"So, I wonder what wolf color he will be." Turner spoke up.

"He might take after me and be a black one or Skylar's." I said.

"It could be either." Stephan said.

"Here you are." The waitress said handing our drinks back.

"Thankyou." I said. She nodded and smiled and walked back.

"So, is he gonna have a sister or a brother?" Spencer asked wiggling his eyebrows.

I shoved his shoulder and laughed. "I don't know. But hopefully he will be an older brother."

"I want a niece." Spencer said looking at Asher. "I mean, I'm glad I have a nephew first."

"Ya. I'm glad I got a son first. That way when Skylar and I hopefully have a girl, Asher can kick any guys ass. Even if he is her mate." I replied back back to him laughing.

"Ya. And she also has 3 overprotective uncles, an overprotective dad, and overprotective pack members." Carter said referring to the guys.

"I wonder if you guys do have a girl, if she will be just like Skylar." Stephan said thinking.

"If she is, then there will never be a boring day." Caleb said smiling.

"Who knows. Maybe she will get the ease dropping and sneaking out from Skylar as well." Mark teased.

"She will not be sneaking out of the house." I said sternly.

"Oh trust me, there will come a day if he or she will sneak out."

"Not on my watch."

"Oh poor daddy." Ryan said pinching my cheeks. I growled and everyone laughed.

"Lets go home." I said. The guys nodded in agreement and we walked back to our SUV.

I wonder what gender our next baby will be. Well when we have our next baby. I kinda hope it will be a girl. but if not, then it's okay. If we do have a girl, I wonder if she will have Skylar's eyes...or even smile.

I snapped out of my thoughts when we pulled up to my house.

"Hey." I called out as we walked inside.

"Hey babe." Skylar said kissing me. "Hey Asher." She said taking him from my arms.

"I'm going to go get the bags." I said.

"We'll help." Her brothers said too. I nodded a thankyou and we all went out to the car to get the bags.

"We can set these in my room for right now." I said to them. They nodded and carried the bags upstairs.

"Well goodnight everyone. It's late, and I'm tired." Mark said.

"Same here." Caleb agreed.

Eventually everyone left, but not without the girls gossiping some more about a girl that worked at the spa.

"Bye girls!" Skylar called out to them.

"Bye sexy!" They called back. I looked at her and laughed.

"Shut up. I'm sexy and you know it."

"Yes I do." I winked at her. She blushed and headed upstairs.

I walked up the stairs to see her tucking Asher in. "Goodnight Asher." She said leaning down and kissing his forehead.

"Goodnight son." I did the same thing as Skylar did and I crawled in next to her in our bed.

I love saying that. Son....my son....our son. It sounds so right.

"Goodnight Axel. I love you." She said snuggling up to my side.

I pulled her closer and kissed her forehead. "Goodnight Skylar. I love you too baby doll." I fell asleep with a smile on my face. Everything is perfect. I have my wife in my arms sleeping like an angel and my son sleeping in our room. Asher will be the one and only alpha when he turns 19.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The very last chapter......... :( this book....is officially........DONE!!!!!

But wait!!!! I have a surprise for you guys :) hehe. Does anyone want to know what it is??? :) comment if you do :)

Love you all!!!

S.W.