Author's Request

I'm writing this because I'm honestly hurt and fed up with the negativity that this story is getting all of a sudden.

Recently I've been getting many rude comments from people. Some of them are people pointing out my grammatical mistakes. I don't really care about those, because I told you guys from the start, none of my stories are grammatically sound. There are countless errors. So I try and ignore those comments.

But some of them are just completely awful. "Hi girl (referring to me, the author) could you kindly stop misspelling definitely. You keep apologizing but at this point haven't you thought of an automatic corrector?" // "I seriously don't see what people see in this story. It's not structurally realistic at all. Waste of time." // "Anyone else literally yawning at this chapter? Cliché!" ...Countless more (and that's just in the past few months).

Let me just say that I made this story when I was younger. That is not an excuse. It's a fact. I didn't have the wisdom that older authors have (and I still don't).

I get camera prices wrong, I get currency wrong, I get geographical details wrong. I'm aware of all of this. Therefore, I really don't need to be reminded of it. (Please don't)

I will tell you right now, no matter how many little mistakes this story does have; it also has many amazing things about it. This story is a love story. About trust and about letting go of pasts to move onto futures. Something that everyone can relate to. So, none of those little mistakes take away from the bigger picture. I can promise you that.

I fully intend on getting ALL of my books published someday. (Whether the cynics think I can or not)
When I get these published, I will hire the best editor in the business to correct all of my minor mistakes. And I will correct all of the errors I can on my end. Until that day happens, I ask that you kindly, leave my story alone.

If you think the story is "a waste of time" That is your opinion. All I ask is that you: Keep it to yourself, exit out of the story, go to your library, and delete it. It's that easy.

The more views this story gets, the more hate comes out from readers that only want to make me feel like a failure. That's not what I wanted from this site.

When I made my Wattpad account, I expected motivation and assurance from my readers. I thank the people who have given me that. But to the people who only intend on putting me down, shame on you. You're ruining something so special to me.

I won't stop writing. And (to my supporters) I really hope you never stop reading.

I felt as if this note needed to be said. For my loyal fans and viewers, Thanks for reading. For my critics, you won't stop me. Don't hold your breath.

P.S I'm still greatly honored that my supporters have gotten this story to 275k views, I love you all. This note really isn't to you guys, you know who you are. This is only to the select group that need to hear it. I bet they know who they are too. ---Ash