prologue

I slammed my hand on the alarm clock I looked at it and read the time. "Mmmm...." It read 8:30. I walked down stairs and made me breakfast. I heard my phone ring. "Who is calling at this time?"

I answered the phone. "Hey it's (Y\N)...who is this?" You listened then heard your friend Jess answer. "Hey (Y\N) guess what?" "What?" I smirked and started laughing a little. "I found you a job!!" I gasped. "Omg thank you so much Jess what's the job?" He States silent for a second or two.

"At Freddy fazbears pizzeria." I was jumping up and down. "Thank you so much!!" "K your welcome got to go bye good luck.....oh yea u have to be their at 12:00 P.M." he hung up I looked at the time. "9:30 huh maybe I can get their early." I said to no one.

---------Time Skip--------

I got in the car I was wearing grey skinny jeans a white tee-shirt and a grey sweat shirt. I shortly got their since I lived about 5 blocks away. I parked and looked at the time. "Oh its already 9:59 huh time goes by fast." I smiled to my self I got out of the car and walked inside.

When I got inside the smell of pizza filled my nose. I waled around for a little and ordered a pizza with (fav pizza topping). Then waited my eyes trailed off to the stage where their were 3 teens about 17 or 18.

One had purple hair he was wearing a purple jacket that had white shiny stones on the shoulders he had lilac eyes and had a white dress shirt under the jacket with a red bow tie, he had black tight pants that went to his stomach area and had white sneakers with purple on them. You watched him play his red gutair.

Then your eyes went to the one in front. He had a top hat on that was brow, he had a brown jacket on with matching pants, he also had a white dress shirt on with a brown bow tie, he had brown eyes and brow dress shoes on too. (Freddy does not have a mustache for that)

I looked at the other one. Chico he had a yellow short sleeve shirt on and purple shorts on he also had a bandanna wrapped around his neck that said let's eat he had purple eyes, he had brown boots on too.

I looked at the time and mumbled to myself. "10:20 wow time is going slow know." The waitress came by and gave me my pizza and said. "Here ya go-" "(Y\N)." I said with a sweet smile. "Call me (Y\N)" she nodded. "Okay (Y\N)." She left after that.

-----------Time Skip To 12:30 A.m--------

When it hit 12:30 I got up and only 3 pieces of pizza was gone o paid and walked to the back room office and knocked. "Uh... Sir you in their I'm hear for the job application." He said with a deep voice. "Come in..." I walked in and sat down. "So your here for the night guard job right..." I nodded then opened my mouth to talk but he beat me at it. "I take it your is (y

)." I nodded again. He slipped me some papers. "Fill this out then you can have the job....got that." I grabbed a pen and the papers and filled them out.

After I was done I gave them back. He checked them over nodding. "Well welcome to the fazbear family (y

)." He said happily. I jumped up and Hughes him. Yelling. "Thank you, thanks you so much." When I let go he smiled and laughed. "Ya your welcome....oh and (y

) I'll have some one their to show you around you have to be their at 11:30 and your shift starts at 12:00 you will have training tapes for you to help on the job got that?" I nodded then walked out saying. "By boss."

When I got home it was 1:20 and I went to my room and fell asleep.