cuddles

Freddy:

I was nervous of asking Freddy if we could cuddle....I hate it. I mean I'm not weak....am I? I got snapped out of my thoughts when Freddy came in.

"Well hello my dear (y

)." I blushed at his name. "H-hi Fred." I could see a smirk on his face. 'Why can't this guy just kiss me already.....' I blushed at the thought of us kissing.

I saw Freddy starting to.....CRY?! "F-freddy are you OK?!" I ran over to him and gave him a hug. He hugged back. We stayed like that for awhile. Till he looked at me.

"I'm sorry dear just having a bad day...." I thought. 'Did some one bring up the bite of 87 oh poor Freddy..' I hugged him tight. "Freddy tell me why your crying?" But he fell asleep hugging me.

I blushed but hugged back. And we both stayed like that. I never figured out why he was crying and I was okay with that as long as I never saw him cry again.

Chico: (this is in his POV.)

I was walking around looking for (y

) then I heard her saying something....to bonnie? "So how do I ask him bonnie?" 'Ask who what?' I thought.

"Just go up to him and say. 'Chico can we cuddle?'." I felt my self blush. "Ya like I can do that Bunnie boy." She turned around and started walking. And ran into me.

I looked down at (y

) blushing.
"H-how much did you here?" She asked I thought it was cute how she was blushing. I gabbed her in her on a giant hug.

I felt her tense up then slowly hug me back. After that we cuddled all night.
(Sorry if this sucks my sisters birthday is today she's turning 10 wish her a happy birth day in the comments k)

Bonnie: (his POV again)

I was sitting in (y

) chair, as she she paced back and forth with the tablet. "(Y

) why can't we just cuddle." I whined. "Well maybe tomorrow." "Why." I was know fallowing he...so pacing back and forth with her.

"Cause I have to work." "But you have to tomorrow to." I was know chasing her and she was running. "Bonnie please stop chasing me!!"

"Not till we cuddle-." I ended up tripping and falling on my face. (Y

) stopped and walked over to me. And to my surprise she helped me up and cuddled me. I hugged back. We stayed like that for what felt like forever.

But in a good way....

Foxy:
(Your POV.)

I was in pirates cove with Foxy he was still mad at me with the whole truth or dare thing haha. (Again sorry for the last chapter not making sense I have been working really hard with everything else. :( )

I was reading wattpad reading ghost files. Then all of the sudden foxy is hugging me from behind. I start blushing. I felt him nuzzle the crook of my neck. I swear I was as red as a strawberry and their red!!

I turned around and Hugged him him back. He looked kinda surprised. But Hughes back tighter. That night he told me his stories as we cuddled till I fell asleep that it. (So kawaii!!!)

------------------------------------------------------
Well thank you and here's a shout out to all the readers. THANKS FOR  READING THIS FAR!!! Oh and if ya want to you can still say happy birthday to fern the new ten year old.

Oh and merry Christmas!!!

Freddy: and to all a good night.

Me: hey I was gonna say that!!