he tries to tell you but fails

Freddy:
You were in the office listening to your music which was blazing and freddy was in the back room pacing back and forth. 'What do I tell her.....hey (y

) I want to got out with you? No it needs to be special uhhh I can't think at all!!!' Hr started walking to the office and saw you smiling and listening to the music. You didn't notice him you were also reading so ya. He walked in and was talking to you saying how when a male likes a girl deeply the guy asks her out and all that jazz. "So if you under stand what I'm saying then will you go out with me?" You finally notice him and take your ear buds out and wave to him.

"Hey Freddy whats up?" You smile he just stares at you with a mad look. "Huh did I do something?" He just shared at you then put his head down looking at the ground disappointed in him self. "Uhh..(y

)?" "Ya?" You responded. 'Will....you......go.....out......with......me?' Unfortunately he only thought the words and mouthed them so you were staring at him like he was insane. "Uhhhh.....what?" He runs out the office with a confused looking you.

Chico:
You were asleep on the job again. Cause your sister had a party and you of no sleep all you heard were screaming teens and drunk ones too. So Chico didn't notice you were having a dream of him shirtless and asking for your hand or whatever....... You were also blushing in your sleep. So you didn't know he walked in. You were alseep he had a pizza box and started talking. "Hey....(y

) I h-have to ask you something is that o-." You cut him off with your snoring and he looked at you and blushed noticing you were asleep.

He walked up to you set the pizza down on the desk he started rubbing your back. And you woke up. "Huh what... The answer is 12. ...wait what were am I oh at the pizzaria....oh hey Chico." You smiled as he laughed a cute laugh you blushed. "What's so funny?!" He laughed harder. "What you said (y

) it was hilarious!!" He kept laughing than you laughed along with him until you two stopped. "So what were you dreaming of (y

)?" You blushed and said lowly but he still heard. "You...." He blushed then he said. "Hey....(y

) will you go...-" He was cut off by the 6am bell ringing telling you to got home you grabbed your stuff and left. (Lol that was hilarious Chico out couldn't say it hahahaha!! Chico: shut up charlie!!)

Bonnie:
You were mumbling under your breath. "Stupid mike he can't tell me to quiet my job!!" You didn't see bonnie on the camera holding up a sign saying. "Go out with me -bonnie' so you kept yelling and screaming to your self. "I'm my own woman does he even care about mom?! No so that's why I took this lame job to help mom and say her life but of course mikes just like you better quite your job before I make you! Why can't hw just listen to me so I can tell him that the animatronic humans aren't bad at all?! Ugh! Why does he had me?!" While you were still rampaging on and on and on about how your brother is a idiot bonnie was watching you from the door. When you started crying he hugged you as you cried in his chest he started to sing lowly to you.

You are my sunshine.
My only
Sunshine.

You make me happy when skies are grey.

You'll never know seat how much I love you

Please don't take my sunshine away.

You blushed at the end still crying into him. 'One day I will tell you but not today today you need a friend (y

) not more pressure.'

Foxy:
You were singing in the office listening to (fave band) and didn't notice foxy watching you he smiled at this and laughed. He started singing but you didn't notice and kept singing then without you knowing he asked you out you started crying and he didn't know why. "Lassie ye okay?" You kept crying but ye didn't know that you were crying cause you act like this when your tired so he walks up to you and you too were face to face. Then ya fell asleep. He laughed but you didn't wake up he picked you up and sat you on his lap while he protected you then you started sleep talking but he didn't know. "F-foxy I really...like you..." He blushed and said. "I love you too lassie will ye go out wit' this ol' pirate?" His red hair covered his golden eye by not his blush. Then he heard your light snore and blushed harder he noticed you were sleep talking finally and heard a familiar giggle. He saw freddy laughing at him as foxy yelled. "Shut up ye sea dog!! Or I will do te' 87' to yer face!!" He ran away scared as heck. (Lol reader you fell asleep....poor foxy he said I love you to no one. Foxy: shut up!! Ye sea dog!! (°^°)....)

------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for this one being shorter than the others (T - T) I have writers block.
Chico: nooooo I may never ask out (y

)!!!!
Me: no it just means I need to think
Chico: oh okay I give ya faith then.
Me: (★^★) faiiiithhhh!!!!