First Meet....sorta

I sat down on the chair and waited for the recordings... "Uh...this is soo boring" you looked at the time as it read 11:59. You sighed and read a note that said. "Be careful and listen to the recordings..." You nodded then the clock struck 12...

Freddy:
The phone started ringing you went to awnser it but it started the recording... "Oh...hmm..."
You were listening until you heard the part about them stuffing you in a suit and you yelled.. "What?! Their kid friendly animatronic human robot... Things not killers...at least they shouldn't be.." You looked through the cameras and saw the stage.

"Uh-oh..." The bunny was gone. You looked around and saw him in the back room staring at the camera. "What the heck!!!" You screamed.

------time skip-----
After a while you were used to it but still terrified. (I mean who wouldn't be their killers!!!) But you didn't know that the power was going out so when it did it shocked you.. As Freddy's song started playing you saw bright blue glowing eyes in front of you and threw the tablet at it.. "Oww!!" Was all you heard. The lights turned on and you saw Freddy rubbing the part of his head you hit with the tablet. "What was that for?!" He whined. "Well sorry I was just trying to protect myself from dying!!" You yelled back. He stared at you and dusted off his put fit. He bowed. "Well sorry miss-." "(Name) (first and last name). He looked at you and smiled. "Ah what a nice name for a nice lady." You blushed lightly and then remembered what you did to him. "Hey Freddy umm...is you head okay?" He looked at you shocked but them smiled. "Ya it hurts a little." You walked up to him took his top hat off and touched the part of his head that was hurt he flinched. "Oh sorry just let me make sure its not to bad." You tripped trying to stay on your tippy toes and fell on top of him. "Ahh!" You looked up and where face to face with him and blushed. "Uhh..sorry" you stood up fast and saw Freddy blushing to. "I-its okay." And with that the 6am bell rang and he left the room with a quick goodbye.

Chico:

You were listening to the recording bored as heck and where playing with your hair. Well until you heard that the animatronics could kill you then you stopped and started looking through the cameras. "No no nononono." You kept repeating for a while then you saw one of the boys that were supposed to be on stage gone. "Uh-oh." You flicked through the cameras again and saw the blonde male in the hall smiling creepily at the camera. The camera glitched and he was gone.... Then you heard it a males voice behind you.

"You hungry (name)?" You turned around and kicked the male in the stomachs and he grouns and falls to the ground. "Oww I was just wondering if you wanted pizza." You knelt down and poked him which made him blush lightly. "Sorry I didn't mean to I was just trying to survive." You hanged your head and he laughed which shocked you. "Huh aren't you mad or anything?" "No its just funny. " you starts laughing with him until you both stopped an realized he knew your name. "Hey how did you know my name?' He smiled and chuckled. "You have a name tag silly." He laughed again and you chuckled embarrassed as you looked at the name tag saying. "Hi I'm (name)!"
He had a hand out and you looked at him confused. "Huh-." "Chico.. My names Chico." You shook his hand and smiled. "Nice to meet you Chico." Right when you said that the 6am bell rang he left with a quick goodbye.

Bonnie:
You were listening to your music as the recordings played you weren't even paying attention to you surroundings. So when you checked the cameras bonnie was gone. "Huh?" You flicked through the cameras kinda frightened. Then you found bonnie down the hall way the purple haired boy just looked towards the door you flicked to another camera. And went back to were bonnie should've been. Then you looked at the left door their he was having a creepy smile on his face you went to shut the door but he grabbed you hand before you could. "And what's the big deal?" You asked his smile quickly turned into shock. "Well come on tell me?" He slowly started to smile again. "Well as you know my name is bonnie... And I can here to kill you." Right when you said that you flipped him over and heard a grunt from him. "I'm sorry but I'm not dying today." He looked at you shocked and got up rubbing the back of his bloody head. When you flipped him over he hit him head really hard on the edge of you desk. "Well that hurt." He chuckles darkly. "Well what do suspected for me to stand their and die?" He nodded which shocked you. "Well I'm not going to die... Not today at least I have to get the money I just have to." You started crying which shocked him even more. You cried harder. "Wh... If I may ask why do you need the money?" You looked at him and wiped your eyes. "Because my mom is in the hospital. I need the money for her surgery she needs the surgery. I just have to get the money. I'm way to close to give up know." You clench your fists. He stood up and walked towards you. "Hey what's your name." "(Y-y

) (full name)... Yours?" He smiled. "Bonnie bonnie bunny." You chuckled. "What?" He asked "you have a girl name." You laughed harder an he glared at you and slowly started laughing with you. When you stopped you noticed the back of his head bleeding. "Oh hey you okay?!" He looked at you confused. "Ya why?" "Cause the back of your head is bleeding!!" You grabbed the first aid kit and help stopped the bleeding. "Thanks." You chuckled. "Ya your welcome bunny boy." You nudged his arm and he laughed lightly. The 6am bell rang and he lefted you both saying good bye.

Foxy:

You were flicking through the cameras knowing what these..monsters where like. Your brother Mike told you about them so you weren't surprised when bonnie was at the door and shut it. Then Chico you closed the door. You kept an eye on the power usage. You sang low to your self.

Your a mess tangled with your
Confidence you tink ya haven't sinned...well you impossible your walls are impassible.

No I think you better of looking alone the boys that chase your hips can go find their way home....

Well I know you lay in bed contiplating your own death well just look at what you've done don't you dare forget the sun love...

You stopped when you heard a deep voice. "Ye hav' a nice voice their lassie." (Sorry if my pirate accent sucks ×^×.) You turned around blushing like crazy. "N-no I don't." You pushed hair out of tour face and pouted. He chuckled then you noticed something this didn't look like any of the other three animatronics. He had red hair and a gold eyes with and eye patch covering up one of them. He had a semi ripped up white shirt and what looked like a pirate like jacket. Hw had brown pants on witch were semi ripped up to and he had no shoes on. "Your not supposed to be here." You said sorta defensive. "Well ye be wrong lass." "How your human so you shouldn't be here- omg wait the animatronics no!!" He chuckled. "What's funny they could kill us?!" "Nothin' lass its jus' funny caus' they wouldn't come here wit' me around they know that I would kill them." You sighed in relief not question how he could kill them. "Hey what be ye name lassie?" "(Name). And yours?" "The name be foxy." You smiled. "Well foxy ye better be leaving before ye get me fired." You copied his accent and he laughed sarcastically. "Hardy har har." "You laughed and he chuckled then the 6am bell rung you both said goodbye and parted ways.

----------------
This was 1409 words and this is only the first chapter awesome!!!
\(*^*)›