he tells you

A

Sorry for not updating just having bad days well let me continue now he finally tells you yay!! Lol sorry for my fan girling I just an happy that I finally get to update!!!
------------------------------------------------------

Freddy:
(This is in his POV.)

I was walking down the hallway when I heard (y

) scream. I ran their and saw bonnie chasing you. "Get away ya lunatic bunny!!!" You yelled at him. "Not till I get you!!" He yelled back you both stared laughing.

Till you tripped I was laughing so hard that you guys finally noticed me. When I stopped I walked to you seeing tears fall down your eyes. I hugged you. "Sorry." I mumbled in your hair. "Its okay senpaii." I heard you say and pulled away confused. And saw a blushing you. "I-i mean Freddy. Ya know what bonnie stuff me into a suit!!" I smiled and I gave her a bear hug. She stared at me confused. "I like you to (y

), and not as a friend i mean I love you!!"

That night we just kept telling each other are crushes on one each other and laughed a lot.

(Sorry if this sucked I need to update more often. *here's fnaf fan girls coming* well gotta go their gonna kill me since I didn't update *runs smiling like an idiot and waving with my black and blue hair waving behind me.)

Chico:
(Well go get her tiger. Chico: charlie for that last time shut up!!)

I walked to the office that (y

) and when I walked in I saw her eating pizza. "Hey chico what's up." She did her signature smile and peace sign.

I could feel the heat rise to my face. I smiled and wave. "So what's up chico?" "W-well i-i just wanted to say...." I stopped their when I heard screaming coming from (y

).

I looked behind me and saw foxy jumping at her. "Foxy!!!! Stop!!" "Are matey sorry I thought ye already told that te' liked her." I blushed and saw (y

) blush too.

"N-no I didn't. (Y-y

) I like you do you like me?" She just stood their frozen. Then she nodded rapidly. "Yes....yes!!!" She jumped me in a hug. "Hehe I love you so much (y

)!!" "I love ya too." The rest of the night we sat their hugging and talking....plus eating!!

Bonnie:

I was walking down the hallway to see bonnie then I heard Bonnie talking....to....chico? I was eavesdropping and heard him and chico talking.

"Look all I want to say is that.....I....love you.." I felt streams of tears run downy face and walked out of the shadows. Everyone looked at me I didn't notice tho I was looking at the ground crying.

"So this is how you treat me!!" I yelled through gritted teeth and I clenched my hands. "So am I just a toy of emotions for you to play with!!!" I yelled louder. "N-no (y

) its not like tha-" "No just stay away to think I loved you. An animatronic!!"

After saying that I saw every one just staring at me confused and I ran into the office and closed the door. I heard banging on the doors and yelling. But one thing got me thinking.

"(Y

) I l-love you!!" I heard bonnie yelling. Then the power went off I was sitting under the desk in the dark. I started laughing and stood up.

"So that's how it is....your still messing with my emotions?" "N-no I really do love you.." "Prove it!!" He looked at me and smirked. "If I didn't love you then why did I help you when you were sad." Then it hit me.

"Y-you do love me." I fell to my knees and he ran over to me yelling my name. After that he told me that he was just practicing with chico to ask me out.

Foxy:

Me and foxy were playing truth or dare. (Idk don't question love!!) "Truth of dare foxy?" "I choose the dare.." I smirked. "I dare you to go to Freddy and say you ship him with bonnie!!" He grumbled under his breath.

When he came back with bruises and pizza in his hair. I laughed so hard I snorted which made him laugh to. "So I'm guessing it worked out?" He playfully glared at me. "No lassie it didn't. But it be me turn." I cursed in my mind knowing that he was getting pay back.

"I dare ye to kiss me." I blushed and yelled. "Are ya crazy were not even dating and you want me to kiss you!!" He blushed lightly and nodded. And I finally got it. "Y-you like me?" He nodded again. And I smiled like an idiot. "Omg foxy I love ye to!!" I tackled him in a hug. And I knew right then an their we were meant to be together.

------------------------------------------------------

*comes back with my knee high black dress ripped a little and my short half shaved black hair and blue hair a mess and eating only one black boot*

Me: hey guys an update yay!!!!

Freddy: well I see those fan girls got to you.

Me: *curses under my breath*

Chico: well your dress fits your personality ...a mess hehe

Me: shut up duck;!!

Chico: I'm a chicken!!!

Foxy: *hold me back from trying to kill him* aye lassie calm down..

Me: *sighs* I'm going to bed. *walks away into a secret room and sleeps*