he gets jelous

Freddy:

I was walking down the hallway for looking for Freddy. When I heard metal foot steps. I turn around and see foxy yelling. "(Naaaaaaaammmmmeeee)!" I was then tackled to the ground in a hug by him. "Ahhhh!!! Foxy what are you doing?!" "I wanted to say hi to ye!!" I laughed and hugged back. I started blushing when I realized he was still on top of me. It also hurt my boobs cause he was metal and again on top of me. "Uhh!! Foxy please get of me...." It kinda came out more like a moan tho.

That when i heard an angry Freddy. "Really!! (Name) really I thought you loved me. I finally pushed foxy off an ran after Freddy. "What the heck! Don't I have a right to explain?!" "No ya really don't!!" I started crying- no bawling. And slapped him. "Uh-what was that fo-." I cut him off by yelling. "I love you Freddy I would never cheat on you. And why would you get jealous over foxy?"

He blushed. And mumbled. "I wasn't jealous. And apology excepted." I giggled. "You were jealous." I hugged him and Nuzzled his cheek. He blushed more. I kissed his cheek and I stayed their hugging him.

Chico:

I was hanging out with foxy and we were having an eating contest and I won!! After that I was teaching him how to bake a pizza When he accidentally got pizza sauce all over me.

"So that how ya want to play it foxy!" I snapped playfully. I threw pepperoni at him and he growled playfully. "So that what ye wanna do. Bring it." After that we for into and full blown food fight.

After we were done and cleaned up i walked out and saw Chico. He was red with anger. "Chico you okay?" "Do you hate me know." Then I came to figure out. 'He's jealous?' I started laughing. He looked at me shocked. "Y-yous really think this is funny?!" I tackles him to the ground and he was blushing like heck.

"You are so jealous." I said in a sing song voice. He blushed more. "No I'm not!!" "Yes you are." After that all night we cuddled and laughed.

Bonnie:

I was getting singing lessons from Freddy for a couple of days now. And bonnie didn't seem happy. "Now can you sing doll house for me?" I shook my head. "No I'm to umm....shy?" I lied. "Come on I can see right through you (name)..." "Uhhh.....fine Freddy. I know I'm not gonna do good in the tale t show."

I said he sighed and then we heard a loud. "Ah-ha that why you have been hanging out with this loser for days." "Hey!!" He shrugged. "Its true." I said he scolded me. After an hour of intense yelling. I asked bonnie what has been bothering me.

"Hey bonnie were you jealous?" He laughed then hugged me and Nuzzled my cheek. "Yes I was jealous over you and Freddy." We cuddled all night it was nice.

Foxy:

I was getting gutair practice from Bonnie and it was fun. Until he started hitting on me. "Hey (name) can I ask you something?" "Uhhhh....sure." He stayed quiet for a while. "Will you go out with me?" I froze turned around and slapped him....well about to when foxy beet me to it by punching him.

Then he picked me up bridal style and walked out with me. I blushed and grabbed onto his shirt. He chuckled. 'Was he really that jealous?' "In case ye wonderin' I was jealous." I quietly said 'yes' under my breath he laughed. All night we talked and he told me stories.