He reads wattpad

Freddy:

Your POV.

I was on my phone just reading and then Freddy comes over. "(Naaaaaameee) what's so interesting about your phone?" He kept asking over again and again.

"Because I'm reading a book." I said getting annoyed. I was currently reading a lemon and I got a nose bleed at one part.

"Sweetie your nose is bleeding." I nodded. "Ya ummm....I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I got up an ran to the girls bathroom all the animatronics looking at me confused.

Freddy's POV.

When (Name) ran off I looked at her phone curious. "It wouldn't hurt to look." I said to no one.

I turned her phone on and she had a password. Which was easy to crack. She was on some app called 'Wattpad' I started reading it was a karkat x reader lemon. "Wtf is a lemon?' I thought to my self

As I kept reading it got to a part were it was like a porn. I blushed hard imagining my (name) and me in that position then I shook my head.

"Freddy no gentleman should think like that!!" "You okay?" I turned around and saw (name) she stopped the bleeding.

"Hey ummm...why are you a blushing mess and why do you have my phone?" She gasped. "You were on my phone!" She blushed harder as she took her phone then walked away with her hands in the air like a cop was threatening to shoot her.

Chico:

Your POV.

I was going in circles on the swirly chair while reading a c reader lemon. Chico wasn't here yet and I was bored. As I kept reading I heard Chico knock on the desk.

"Hehe hi,." He smiled. "H-hi." I stuttered. He raised and eyesbrow. I became a blushing mess imagining me and Chico in a lemon. "Earth to (name)." He yelled I came back to earth and Chico was wipping some red sticky stuff off my face.

"Oh dang it." I sighed. "I'm gonna go and wash my clothes off Chico brb." I walked out and left my phone on the desk. It was still on to.

I walked to the bathroom and wiped the blood off my face then took my shirt off revealing a white tanktop. I washed the shirt and couldn't get the stain off so I scrubbed harder.

Chico's POV.

As I watched (name) disappear down the left hall I looked at her phone it was still on. I saw it said at the top 'Dave x Reader Lemon'.

I picked her phone up and started reading after over an half-hour of reading and getting to a sex part I turned the phone off and just sat their.

I was blushing harder and harder. Then (name) walked in her shirt was still wet a little so in clung to her chest.

"Hey I'm back Chico." She smiled. I looked away. "Sorry (name)." "Huh?" She gave me a confused look. "I red your phone." She blushed again.

"W-what are you talking about?" She lied. "The "Dave x reader lemon."" She walked out and grabbed her phone.

Bonnie:

Your POV.

I was lays down on the floor and reading a Lemon I was bored put of my mind so I'm like hey what's better than reading an eberissing book about sex. So I was reading then bonnie came in.

"(Name) can we go out and hang?" He asked for the millionth time. "No...." I said for the millionth time.

"Please!" He begged. "If i make you pizza will you be quiet?" He nodded happily. I got up and left my phone. I walked down the hallway to the kitchen and started making pizza.

Bonnie's POV.

I was sitting their like.....forever!!
Then I noticed (name)'s phone I picked it up and since she had no code I started reading this 'Lemon' and started blushing like crazy.

Then after a while (Name) walked in with pizza by that time I was in a corner and shivering like crazy. "What was that?!" She then saw her phone on the desk with the book on.

She put the pizza down and grabbed her phone leaving else where.

Foxy:

(This one will be short cause I'm TIRED)

Foxy's pov.

I was waiting for te' lassy to get back from doin' her business.
I looked at her phone and saw it on I started reading it was a lemon about me an te' young lass.

-------tiny time skip brought to you by foxy having perverted thoughts of you--------------------

Your POV.

I walked back from the bathroom and saw foxy with a dreamy look on his face with drool going down his face. "Ummm...foxy?" I asked conserned. "You okay?" He didn't here me. Then I saw the lemon I wrote about us to.

Ahhhh!! I screamed in my head. I grabbe my phone and left I didn't care if her saw or not that was so emberessing.

------------------------------------------------------

I updated yay!!! Sorry it took forever next chapter is a surprise requests will be opened and I'm debating on if I should do lemons or not comment a yes or no?