seven minutes in heaven

Lol I don't know hehe.
------------------------------------------------------
Freddy:

I was walking around until chico dragged me to the stage. "Ahhh!! Chico were are you taking me?!" He smiled and looked at me. "Were playing seven minutes in heaven!!"

I blushed and tried to run away, but Chico grabbed the color of my shirt and he pushed me into a chair between foxy and bonnie.

I waited for a little until a black top hat was shoved in my face. "Why do I have to go first?" I mumbled. I shoved my hand into the hat.

I pulled out a music note key chain and went into the closet a blushing mess with Freddy. I mean I know where dating but in a closet seven minutes alone.

"(Name) are you okay?" He asked I took a deep breath and nodded. "Ya I'm fine." I smiled and walked in when the door closed and I heard a certain Chico yell. "Seven minutes!!"

Let's just say all they could here for seven minutes was giggles nothing bad. I was happy me and Freddy just kissed talked and ummm......I liked the feeling of his butterfly kisses on my neck.

Chico:

I was dragged to the party by a certain bunny. "bonnie please let me go!!" I yelled "nope." After I accepted defeat I let him drag me to where ever. After i sat down next to bonnie and chico, i looked at chico and smiled, he smiled back. "okay every one where playing seven minutes in heaven." i felt my heart sink. i guess it was noticeable cause chico gave me a reassuring smile, I still had a worried feeling though. "Hey (y/n) are you okay?" he asked I shook my head, he gave my hand a squeeze.

Right then and their I wanted to cry, I just hate the memory of the last time this happened. When i looked back up i noticed everyone staring at me, i-i was crying?! I got up and ran. I heard chico get up and run for me, I hide in the security room and hid under the desk, i stayed and cried till chico found me he took me into a hug and said sweet nothings to me until it stopped crying.

(sorry if sucked)

Bonnie:

I seriously can't remember how I got in this situation. All I was doing was walking and then I get pulled into this stupid game!!

"K now time for seven minutes in heaven!!" I blinked a couple of times.

"What'd you say Chico?" I swear I heard him wrong. After he said it again he took Freddy's hat then everyone put something in.

After that the hat was one my lap. I put my hand in the hat and pulled out something stringy, when I pulled it out and it was a gutair string.

I looked at the purple haired boy who had know a blush on I chuckled.

When I walked into the closet with bonnie I heard every one yell "seven minutes!!"

I blushed and after the door closed bonnie just jumped me and hugged me.

I was surprised he didn't kiss me at all but her what ever.

All after that all we did was make out and say sweet nothings to each other. (-\\\\\\-)

Foxy:

(Ummm this one is gonna be really shirt so sorry let's just say he made it to 2nd base got that)

------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry for not updating I just have a lot going one just give me ideas and requests!!