In Love By Sunrise

Summary: A meet and greet changes everything for Mike Shinoda.

Hey everyone, this is a short story. I was going to make it a one shot but I figured like it would jump too much time between things if it wasn't in chapters. So it'll probably be less than 10 Chapters.

Warnings: Bennoda. Sexual Content, swearing, mentions of everything bad probably. Mike is underage in this fic. He's only seventeen. Chester is 23. I don't know, you guys know me by now.

I figured a short story was in order for today. Blackbirds will still be updated every weekend and the bigger story will come out on Christmas still. But I wanted to give you guys something awesome.

Oh and I feel obligated, if you guys are reading this stuff, make sure you head over to BSkyeSoldier  because I truly adore her stories. If you like mine, you'll like her's.

And thanks for checking this out. You don't know how much it means to me that so many people end up reading my stuff.

Also, if you've never seen Chester's wonderful fluffy hair when he was working with Dead By Sunrise, you need to see it. I'll put it as the picture. I also adore his goofy little mohawk that hangs in his face which is his hair style on the cover. Sorry, I love that man's hair.

Anyway, enjoy!!

-DucksFan1015