Chapter 7

Chapter 7

It was the weekend and his parents were at his aunt's house. Jason was sleeping over at Austin's house so they had a whole night to themselves. Mike grinned. He was ready for this night. Chester was excited as hell. He had actually gone out to get them Chinese Takeout. Mike was busy setting up the room. He had candles set up and his phone was connected to his speakers so they could play music. Once they were done with their dinner, they would come into this room, his bedroom, and spend a night rolling around together. Just the thought made him excited. He got to roll around in bed with Chester Bennington. He would light the candles right before they got in.

"Honey, I'm home!" Chester called with a laugh.

"Oh shut it you," Mike laughed as Chester walked into the kitchen with their dinner. Mike smiled and hugged him.

"I'm already excited for tonight."

"You think you are? I had to hide a hard-on from the chefs at the place."

"I didn't know you found Chinese food arousing babe."

"Nah, just thinking about what a naughty night we're going to have."

Mike smiled and they sat down to eat. It was delicious. Chester sat next to him and they shared their food. Over the past few days, they'd become almost inseparable. Every chance they got, they were wrapped up in one another on Mike's bed. Mike wanted to take his car out one night and have a romp in the backseat because he thought that would be so hot. He could just picture Chester shoved up against the fogged up glass with his mouth open and his eyes shut. His hand grabbing the little handle on the ceiling while Mike sucked him off. Just imagining that was a lot. Chester was taking control in bed though. He would be on top of him all the time. Mike didn't mind, as long as he was kissing the singer he was fine. He smiled slightly at Chester who grinned back at him. They shared a kiss and then Chester tossed the boxes in the garbage.

"I have to use the bathroom," he said with a small smile, "and I'll meet you in our room."

"See you then," Mike said with a grin. He made sure Chester went into the bathroom before running into the room and lighting the candles and turning the music on. He was playing the song Into You by Dead By Sunrise. He heard footsteps outside and then Chester walked in. He gasped as he took in what he was seeing. Chester was dressed in his black tight jeans and a white shirt. A black leather jacket was over the shirt. His hair was spiked up and fluffy. Mike smiled as his eyes landed on the dark eyeliner around his eyes. In an instant he had grabbed the older man and shoved him onto the bed.

"Uh-God," Chester managed as Mike climbed on top of him.

"You look good," Mike said softly before kissing him gently. Chester kissed him back, his eyes sliding shut. Mike smiled as he brought his hands up to the older man's hair and stroked through it. Chester's hands were already tugging at his shirt and Mike found his shirt gone. He laughed.

"Eager little thing aren't we?" he asked as he kissed Chester's nose.

"Ask my dick," Chester groaned as his nails scraped up Mike's back.

"Oh wow Chaz," Mike moaned softly as he leaned down to kiss Chester again. He pushed at the leather jacket that he was wearing and got Chester to take that off. He looked so hot in just a white t-shirt. But not hot enough. Chester moaned softly as Mike pressed his mouth to his neck.

"Mike.....how long can you go?" Chester asked softly as he panted.

"Why?"

"I can go three rounds if you need me to," the older man said and Mike moaned. He couldn't even imagine going three round with Chester. He couldn't imagine going one round. Chester struggled out from underneath him and straddled him.