Chapter 2

Chapter 2

To say he was depressed would be accurate. To say he was really depressed would be even more accurate. Mike was definitely depressed and no one seemed to notice except his friends and Jason.

"What's wrong man?" Jason finally asked as they walked out of the house. It was around five so they'd probably still be out when it was dark out. Mike pulled his jacket close to him.

"Nothing. Just haven't felt like talking that much."

"You can't lie to me Mikey, I'm your brother," Jason sighed. They continued walking in silence. Mike was depressed because everything he had wanted was over. He would never see Chester Bennington again. That concert had been too good to be true and now that it was over, the hard grip of reality was back on him.

"Let's go here," he said pointing to the restaurant up ahead. Jason nodded and they headed inside. The reason Mike was so depressed recently was the fact that his dreams had increased not only in number but graphically too. This was the third time he'd woken up praising Chester's ass. It usually went something like this.

"Hi I'm Chester, lovely to meet you," Chester said as they shook hands. Mike smiled at him and they talked easily while Chester signed his album but before he moved on, the older man grabbed his hand.

"Meet me backstage after the show," he breathed. And the show was quick. Soon enough, he was making his way over to the stage in confusion. How was he supposed to get back there. And all of a sudden, Chester was there, helping him up and leading him backstage. When they far enough into the dark, the older man turned around and smiled at him.

"Thanks for coming."

Their lips met in a heated battle for dominance which Chester won easily and he pushed Mike over onto the floor. They tumbled down in a heap and smile wrapped his arms around Chester's neck, feeling that smooth skin on his back and that soft brown hair. He moaned softly as he moved one of his hands to Chester's chest, where it was still sweaty from the show. Everything about this man was perfect.

And then it would stop and he'd wake up, alone and in a nasty pair of boxers. He almost didn't want to ever have sex with anyone if he was that easily aroused. But this was Chester Bennington.

"Mike," Jason sighed, "You have to stop thinking about him. You got to meet him, not everyone gets to do that. He's an adult Mike, probably has a girlfriend.

"No he doesn't have one," Mike sighed, "I would know."

"Then he's most likely looking for one. The guy probably hasn't had sex in his life and he's trying to find a girl and settle down."

Mike hadn't caught the last part. The part about Chester never having sex was too cute to ignore. Mike wasn't even a virgin and he was only seventeen. If Chester was still a virgin at twenty-five, that was too adorable to even think about. Jason sighed and reached across the table.

"Mike, I know you love the guy but Chester's a celebrity. He's famous and he's most likely already out of town. He has a life to live and you need to live yours."

Mike sighed but nodded and started to eat his dinner that Jason had ordered for him. He didn't even care that he hadn't ordered himself. He'd been too wrapped up in everything else. They ate and talked and Mike felt a little better except deep in his mind, he knew he'd be having more dreams tonight. They headed out of the restaurant a bit later and shivered. It was definitely not warm out anymore. Mike zipped his jacket up and they headed down the street.

"We stayed there longer than I thought, it's already nine-thirty. We better get home," Jason said. Mike nodded as they started walking down the path. He glanced around, it was dark out and the streets were quiet. He saw a few cars parked in the parking lot across the street. He frowned when he saw a light flicker in one of them. Something made him stop and go that way.