Chapter 5

Chapter 5

He wasn't sure why he'd done it. He hadn't wanted to. He felt Chester gasp in surprise but the thing that surprised Mike was that he didn't pull away. He sat there, kissing him back. And God was Chester a good kisser. The man was everything Mike had wanted and more. And then, just as it was getting better, it stopped. Chester gasped and pulled back.

"Mike......no Mike....this isn't right. This isn't right at all. Mike......I," Chester was struggling with his words before he turned and hurried out of the room. Mike sat and stared at the spot Chester had just vacated. He'd run.

"I'm so stupid," Mike whispered, "I'm so stupid!"

He kicked the first thing he saw which was a wall and then collapsed on his bed. How could he have done something like that?! Chester was an adult and he was still a kid. This was illegal. Tears ran down his face and he laid there in silence. He'd just screwed up everything. He had been getting along great with Chester and now he'd ruined it. He hadn't meant to kiss him, he'd just done it. It was an accident. He felt such a strong pull towards Chester because they were so similar. He'd just gone too far.

"Mike?" Jason asked, "Where's Chester?"

"Gone. He's probably not coming back."

"Really? He just walked by us and said he needed some air. He looked really upset."

"Yea he probably is."

"Why?"

"I kissed him," Mike said.

"WHAT?!" Jason shouted, "Mike he's an adult!"

"I know. It was an accident. We were talking and I just did it."

"You're an idiot!" Jason managed, "Mike he could go to jail for that. You could get him in so much trouble."

"I know. I know. I told you it was an accident. He's gone now alright? He won't be coming back."

But he was wrong. Later on, Mike had called Dave over to hang out. They were playing on the Xbox and Mike was trying to have some fun and let the events of the day pass. But then the front door shut and Mike was surprised because his dad wouldn't be home until later.

"Oh hi Chester. Mike has a friend over right now but I'm sure he won't mind if you head in there."

Yes, he would mind. Mike would mind a lot. Dave was staring at him.

"Chester?" Dave managed, "The Chester? Chester Fucking Bennington? He's here and you didn't tell me?!! How could you!?"

"I couldn't believe it myself," Mike muttered and then he heard quiet footsteps. Chester appeared in the doorway and Mike couldn't help but stare at him in awe. His shirt was hanging over his shoulder and his skin was shiny with sweat. His hair was matted and damp with sweat as well. Had he gone jogging or something? In the cold. Chester was weird.

"Wow it is him!" Dave said with a grin, "Hey I'm Dave, we met at the drug store that one time."

"Yea I know," Chester said running a hand through his hair. Mike swallowed back his lust. If that were possible. This man was just too hot. He sighed.

"Hi Chester, everything okay?"

"Yes everything's fine. Uh....just later, can we talk?" Chester asked. Mike nodded slightly. Chester would probably ask him if he could sleep on the couch or move out completely to go back to his car. Anything would be better than staying with a stupid, horny teenager. Dave stared at him.

"What does he want to talk to you about? Have you guys been....getting along?"

"Yes. Wait. What?"