Chapter 14

Chapter 14

He awoke to a bright light. Why was it so bright? Chester leaped on him and shook him awake.

"Mike look it's snowing!" Chester said with a laugh, "Let's go outside."

"Ches....I just woke up. Give me a minute."

"You sleep too much," Chester groaned and pouted as Mike slowly got up out of bed. He gave the older man a light kiss and then stroked his hand through Chester's mohawk. He watched the older man's eyes slide shut before reaching his other hand down and groping his cock once before taking off to the bathroom. Chester cried out in shock and chased after him. He was almost to the bathroom when Chester caught up to him and tackled him onto the carpet. Mike struggled to get away from him as he laughed. Chester's hand was in his pants in an instant, pawing at his cock while he kissed Mike hard. Mike threaded his fingers through Chester's hair and listened to Chester mewl into his mouth.

"Baby," Mike said quietly, "I want to play in the snow with you. But I also need to go to the bathroom and take a shower."

"I'll shower with you," Chester breathed heavily and Mike took a deep breath.

"No baby, no sex. Just a shower. If you're in there with me, we won't ever get outside."

"Fine," Chester grumbled before getting up and helping Mike up. Mike went into the bathroom and took a fast shower. He got changed into new clothes and then headed down the steps. He saw Chester sitting in the living room with his winter coat on and a black beanie on. Mike smiled as he pulled his coat and hat on and then walked over to Chester and kissed him.

"Okay let's go."

Chester's face lit up and they hurried out the door, into the backyard. As soon as they were outside, it was really quiet, the snow muffling all sounds. He saw Chester looking around.

"I love the snow," Chester said softly, his words were stolen from his lips almost as soon as he said them. Mike smiled and bent down to scoop up a bit in his hand. Thankfully he'd put gloves on. He packed the snow into a ball and then threw it at his boyfriend. Chester jumped as the snow exploded on him and Mike took off running into the huge backyard. Chester laughed and chased after him. They staggered through the snow and Chester was steadily gaining on him. Those skinny legs of his were actually making it easier for him. But Mike could overpower him. He turned, planted his feet and caught Chester in his arms. The older man snickered and nuzzled his head into Mike's neck, making him jump.

"Ah! Your nose is freezing!" Mike said and Chester giggled. He felt something cold drop down his coat. "You bitch!"

Chester laughed harder as Mike tackled him into the snow, "No Mikey, no!"

Mike grabbed a handful of snow and unzipped Chester's coat before shoving it down his shirt. Chester squirmed underneath him and Mike grinned as he sat on his waist.

"Mikey it's cold," Chester protested. Mike snickered and kissed Chester softly. It was quiet for a moment as their mouths moved slowly against each other. And then Mike heard something. He frowned and pulled away slowly. Chester's eyes were closed and he followed him off the ground but Mike put a hand on his chest.

"Sssshh, sssshhh."

There was more giggling. Mike slowly got up and headed over to one of the trees. He pulled apart the branches and out tumbled four guys that seemed to be his age.

"Guys!" he managed as they grinned up at him.

"Hey Mikey!" Dave said as he stood up, "We decided to come by and say hello."

Mike hugged each of his friends and then motioned for them, "Guys, I'd like you to meet someone."

He walked over to where Chester was standing up and brushing snow off of his pants. Mike walked up to him and turned around.