Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Mike stared out the window. He'd be starting at his art college at the end of January. Thankfully, it was nearby so he wouldn't have to live in the dorms and he could see Chester every day. Chester had gotten a job as a cashier at Starbucks for the time being until he got into a better business. But any money would work. The only problem was that Chester had a shift until nine tonight and Mike really wanted to have sex. With Chester's job taking up time and Mike getting ready to start at a new  college, the only time they got together was the minutes before they fell asleep together in that huge bed. He hated being deprived from his lover for so long. He sighed as he sat down on the bed and looked at the clock. Eight. He still had to wait an hour for his boyfriend to get home. They'd had a good time with whatever time they got. A few days ago, they'd made out in the hot tub. He sighed as he sat down and saw Chester's book. He picked it up and flipped to the end. His eyes widened when he saw his name.

Mike, he doesn't need his name up in lights. He just wants to be heard, because he feels so unlike everyone else despite the fact that some people still think that they know him.

He smiled. Chester sometimes wrote the cutest little things. He looked down to see more notes written.

I've finally become a person I can stand. I've found a reason to fight and that reason is Mike. I fell in love with him and he is everything to me. He makes me feel so good and so happy and just being around him is more than I could ever ask for. He understands me and I understand him. No matter what happens, I will never stop loving him because he is so sweet, kind, and amazing. He is everything I ever wanted.

Mike sighed softly as he shut the book. Chester was too cute. He decided to surprise Chester when he came home from work. It was a Friday night and thankfully, his pretty boy didn't have anywhere to go tomorrow. He was going to make Chester have a good night tonight so the other man wouldn't walk in the morning. He'd done something kind of bad today. He'd bought a toy for them to use tonight. He hoped Chester wouldn't mind. He headed down the stairs and saw his phone buzzing. He picked it up and smiled before answering.

"Hey baby," he said quietly.

"Hi Mikey. I'm on my way home now do you want me to stop and grab some dinner?"

"Only if you're hungry," Mike said with a smile.

"Alright. Well I'll be home soon alright?"

"Can't wait to see you," Mike said and then he hung up. Chester pulled up in the driveway about ten minutes later and Mike went to open the door. The older man stretched as he walked up to the house and then jumped into his arms. Mike grinned. Ever since Mike had proved he'd been able to carry Chester, the older man made him do it every day. Mike turned around and kicked the door shut before leaning in and giving Chester a gentle kiss. His boyfriend kissed him back slowly and they shared their most romantic moment in two weeks. He sighed softly as Chester's eyes slid shut. He felt the older man's hands move up to his head and his eyes cracked open in slight surprise.

"Why would you deny me?" Chester asked as Mike snickered.

"Oh come on kitten, I want to spend all night in the bedroom with you. Show me the tiger you have inside."

Chester's breaths picked up and Mike smiled slightly before kissing him again.

"Why does everything we do turn into sex?" Chester panted softly.

"Because you're fucking sexy," Mike said as he set Chester down, "Now forget about being fucking romantic, I want you in bed and naked."

"Very direct," Chester noted as he stood up and started taking off his clothes. Mike stared at him. He hadn't meant right now. Well, he'd meant in bed right now but he was hoping that he would be the one to take Chester's sexy button-up shirt off.