Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Ch-Chester....stop it," Mike managed as Chester drew circles with his finger around his cock. "It's not funny Chester."

"I find it extremely funny."

"I swear, God, stop," Mike said as Chester pressed his mouth to his erection through his pants. "Stop!"

Chester snickered as Mike grabbed him and dragged him back up to him.

"Just fucking kiss me already you little tease," he breathed before they connected and Chester moaned loudly into his mouth.

"I love you," Chester breathed over and over as they kissed. Every time they broke apart, Chester was whispering those words. Mike tugged Chester's pants off of him and grabbed his package. He loved touching Chester's cock. He pushed the older man down on the bed and then discarded his boxers. He took Chester's leaking cock into his mouth and Chester gasped and moaned again.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Fuck!"

"Shut it babe," Mike hissed, "You're going to wake up everyone."

"Sorry," Chester managed. Mike took his cock back into his mouth and swirled his tongue around him while Chester crumbled into a panting mess.

"I won't last baby," Chester gasped as his hands tangled into his hair. He felt Chester pull him down further on his cock and he pulled back again.

"Ow! Chester!" he hissed somewhat loudly.

"What?" Chester whispered.

"You pulled my hair," Mike growled. Chester rolled his eyes.

"Oh shut up and get back to sucking my dick."

"As you wish your majesty," Mike smirked at him before taking his cock into his mouth again and deep throating him. Chester moaned and raised his hips off the bed.

"Your majesty. I like that. Suck me slave," Chester gasped as Mike slowly moved back and teased the tip of Chester's cock with his tongue.

"You know what I like? Seeing you squirm around like the slut you are," Mike growled. Chester moaned. It was strange. The more comfortable they got around each other, the more they insulted each other during sex. It aroused Chester to no end and Mike wondered if Chester was somewhat of a masochist. He'd have to ask one time. He sighed as he finally engulfed Chester's cock fully and the other man cried out before cumming hard into his mouth. Mike grinned and then swallowed the singer's sweet seed.

"I love you," Chester breathed. Mike kissed him gently.

"You taste so good."

He stormed towards Jason and shoved his brother back against the wall.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" he screamed.

"Don't think I didn't hear you two in there! That's wrong Mike. He's too old for you! You were telling him to stop."

"To stop teasing!" Mike yelled, "He was everything to me! How could you take him away from me?!"

He didn't give Jason time to answer and he stormed to his room.

<><><><><><><>

Days went by and his parents were furious at him that he'd been having a sexual relationship with Chester. He was grounded. He was surprised when his phone rang. He was still allowed his phone, he just couldn't leave the house. It was Christmas break now.