10

Third person.

Wil wasn't sure why but after his kiss with Andy everything about her was so..appealing? From the simple way she talked, the way she got lost in thought and strangely even the way she tried to ignore him to prevent awkward, conversation made him swoon.

Of course the trying to ignore Wil part didn't work, he was a very talkative person and 10 minutes after her vowing to keep their distance from each other she found herself caving in. It wasn't that Andy didn't like the kiss, she did and that's what scared her. She knew the day would come that the two had to depart and if she got to attached their goodbye would be even more painful and Andy didn't yet master the art of saying goodbye...

While the two teens were in the somewhat comfort of their hotel room other things were happening in places close by, possibly right down stairs.

"Hey ma' how you doing?" a muscular voice asked Judith from the other end of her phone call.

Judith's face lite up at the sound of her son Gerald's voice, he never really called her and when he did their conversations were very brief so she cherishes every minute they had to chat.

"I'm great honey, the hotels been a bit more busier than usual so that's something for me to do." Judith chimed, the image of the two kids coming to mind. She was actually quite fond of them. Especially that girl, she saw much of her younger self living in her.
"Who in their right minds would stop by that dump" The voice on the other end roared with laughter.

" 2 amazing kids that's who, a girl and her boyfriend, I can't put my finger on it but I know I saw the boy somewhere before." Judith said, whispering the last part more to herself, but her son still heard her loud and clear. From the other end of the call he made a face his mother wasn't able to see.

"Man I got something i think you need to come see" A voice yelled in the background of Gerald's end of the line.

He let out an annoyed huff and covered the speaker on his phone, not wanting this mother to hear his foul mouth.
"Can't you wait, I'm the fucking phone with my ma!" He yelled at his friend.

"su acerca de los niños" those simple words made Gerald stop and quickly uncover his hand.

"Look ma, I gotta go. If you remember just tell me another time. Love you" without waiting for a response he hung up the phone and turned to his buddy with a full psychotic smirk.

"What do you got for me?"