Ch.9: The Takahashi Sisters Pt.3

Sorry if some of you don't like this part of the story, after this chapter, the story will be back to the FanFiction main story.

My phone rings, I pick it up.

"Asuka-sama, The transportation you need is ready, Haruna-sama and your friend is waiting in from of the gate"

I change from uniform to casual clothes, and go to the gate.

"Listen, inform me about your situation in the way, got it?" I said to them.

Haruna and Kaito nodded, they entered the car, and, so do I.

The car started driving, I hold my phone in case there's a call, And there's a call came, from Haruna, I put it on speaker.

"Hello, Onee-chan? You there?" Haruna started speaking.

"Yeah, I'm here, the situation?"

"As this far, none of the spy is spotted, According to Kaito-san, If he was spotted, spies will started to attack"

After Haruna said that, I heard a bang from the back of the car, I turned back in shock, spies is shooting the car.

"Driver, We got attacked!" I screamed.

The driver immediately went into the maximum fast, Haruna screamed through the phone.

"Onee-chan! Are you okay?!"

"Judging from the situation, I'm definitely not okay!!" I shouted.

We tried to take as many as turns to lose them, but just like Kaito says, they literally everywhere.

The shooting is breaking the glass car, revealing me and the driver.

One of the spies on a motorcycle spotted us.

"Oi! It's a trap!" He shouted.

Shit! We've caught!

"Capture Team C! The target is a trap! It's the Takahashi's daughter! The real target is most likely heading to Takahashi Hidden Place, Capture him, Now!" The commander ordered.

I immediately shouted through the phone call

"Haruna! Where are you right now?!" I shouted to the phone.

"We are in the village next to the Camping Forest, why? Is something wrong?"

"Jump out of the car, Now!"

"Wait, wha-- Why?!" Haruna asked in worry and confuse.

"The spies have found out! They heading to your position! Jump out now!" I shouted.

Haruna looking with disbelief, told Kaito, she hold his hand.

"Kaito-san, we have to jump out, the spies blow our cover, we have to escape!"

Haruna opened the door lock, and forcefully pull Kaito and herself out of the car.

Landing rolling in the road.

As they fall on the ground, the spies surrounded them, and pointed their guns at them.

"Haruna? Are you there? Haruna!!"

While at Haruna position,  the spies surrounded them.

"Finally caught this kid.. Oi, Get rid of the boy" The commander ordered.

When one of the commander's men was about to shot Kaito, Haruna run towards him.

"KAITO-SAN!!!"

All I heard is Haruna's scream and a gunshot...

"Haruna?! HARUNA?!?!?"

After hearing all of the sounds, I immediately screamed to the driver.

"Driver, Immediately head to Haruna's position!!"

After a fast ride to the Camping Forest, we arrived at the sight where...

...So many police car is surrounding the police line..

...A bunch of people is being questions and arrested..

Kaito is in the police car being calmed down...

Then..

Where is Haruna...?

Doesn't take me long to realize where is she...

"...One target is still on the run and we got one victim shotted.We need backup and an ambulance now..." The police in his call.

I runned towards Haruna's body that surrounded by police officers, but 2 police officers holding me back.

"Please remain calm, Miss! Help will come soon!" The police said.

"No, I can't remain calm! That's my sister over there!"

My mind is all blank, my vision started to get blurry as an ambulance is coming.

I fall to my knees..

I was taken to the police department, my parents were already there, Mother broke down cried after knowing Haruna is no longer alive.

Knowing that I'm the one who told Haruna to go with Kaito...

If I wasn't so controlled by my feelings, none of this would happen!

It would be better if I wasn't there in the first place!

None of this will happen if I only listen his story just because I want to spend more time with him!

And yet...

...I let my selfishness controls me..

What kind of a horrible person am I?!

At Haruna's funeral day, Kaito's parents come and bow down in front of me and my parents.

"We're so sorry!! We drag you all into our problems, and have your daughter killed! We're the worst people there is! We are terribly sorry!" They said.

My parents have a private conversation with them on the other room.

Day by day, I started to feel more broken than I already were...

Until one day...

"Look at Takahashi-san, she changed a bit of her looks... Look at her twin tails!" One of the student in my class whispered.

"Yeah.. Usually she dress up like a  little bit mess, now she even properly wear the school jacket!" The other student answers.

"Probably an effect of trauma? I heard her sister is killed in a gunfight!"

"Yeah, probably..."

I do a thing that any person will definitely won't do...

Faked my name... My family, of course, hated the idea of this...

I moved to a new school so no one will notice...

And that school is where I started my "Twin Tails Assassin" reputation.

Soon after I do all of those, Kaito came meet me for the last time, only to say that his parents sent him for a new school overseas.

"...That's why...You came.." I said.

"Yeah.. This probably be the last.. Good bye.." Kaito said as he walked towards the door.

"Wait!" I said as hold his arm tightly.

"...T-This is probably not a good time to s-say this...A-Actually... I-I've been.. In love with you..!" I said while breaking in tears.

I'm such a bad person to be able confessing in this kind of time...

He holded my hand and answered.

"Sure, so the same with me.." He said with a painful smile.

I just broke down cried..

After faking my name, I lose identity of myself and began to be known with that name...

Takahashi Asuka is no longer exist...

The only one exist is..

Vote and Comments please, thank you!