Hello! (After Note)

Hello, it's AkabaneKarma25 here.

Finally after 2 years ongoing of this fanfiction (I'm a slow writer i know) we've reached the point where we've to part away, the ending point.

Thank you so much for the support up until this very point, this story just keep on growing thanks to you guys, thank you so much for sticking around even though the updates are insanely slow, but you keep up with me. you all still here to read this story, even after the fandom is slowly fading, and honestly i'm touched.

Every sweet comment always keep me going, even simple thing like voting makes me really happy, you guys are the best.

Actually, i thought this story will has small amount of reader, but look where we are, we are at 30k+ reads and 1k+ votes, how cool is that? thanks for showing your love to this story and also to Nagisa.

The backstory of this being made is that, i find it really hard to find Nagisa related story here on wattpad (back during the time this was first made), so i decided to made one, and also, this boy needs love.

And i believe some of you are dissapointed/dislike the ending, oh well...

What can i say? i like my character not alive 😂

And also during the creation of this story, of course, i used something sometimes to insert to my story, so here's the honorable mention:

-The Figure of The OC

If you haven't noticed yet, the figure i used for potraying Takanashi Asuka is Azusa Nakano from the anime K-On!, so go ahead and check out the anime in case you haven't.

-OC's Past Story Concept

There's this anime/manga favorite of mine called Sket Dance, one of the main character named Switch, had a rather interesting past, which was related to his name Switch, and spoiler for you who haven't seen the anime:

Switch had a brother who was killed by someone due to a certain problem, and because drowned in guilty, he took that brother's nickname, Switch, and made it his instead.

I was so interested in this concept, i implemented it into the OC's backstory with a few difference. But now that i realized, i have added rather little difference '-'

-Chapter title, and lyrics in a few chapter

Here's a list of chapter titles:

I Need You Pt1 and Pt.2

RUN

Lost Our Way

Until Spring Day (Final Chapter)

Those title above are influenced by songs of BTS. And also the lyrics insert in the chapter 'I Need You' is from the song I NEED U. 

Also a small reference of lyrics in Until Spring Day is from Reflection.

(And btw if you want some BTS, you can find it in my 2nd: egg-monster ) *wink wink*

And those are the honorable mentions, there are might be some more, but i can't remember for now, but if there are more i'll update the list.

There's so many freaking reference in this book hori syitu

Again, thank for the support all this time, this is the end, please look forward to my work in the future! (this is a secret but Until Spring Day Pt.2 is on the work)

Oh, and also here's the bad news:

i'm probably moving to the personal: egg-monster

But i won't delete this account of course, i'll just be less active (more than i usually do- HAH LIKE YOU EVER ACTIVE)

But you can contact me from both, i'll reply!

See ya next time!

AkabaneKarma25