Ch.12: Events

Nagisa awake and find the light is shining through the curtain, which means it's already morning, he looked at the clock showing it's already 6 o'clock. "I've to prepare for school or i'm going to be late."

Nagisa prepared himself and leave to school, "Nagisa!" A voice of a girl can be heard from behind.

"Ah, Kayano! Good morning!" Nagisa greeted her, "Good morning! Hey, I want to ask you something..." Kayano said as she approaching Nagisa.

"What is it?" Nagisa asked. "Have you seen Takahashi-san? I can't call her last night...", Nagisa's eyes immediately widened.

"... Nagisa? Is something wrong?" Kayano looked at Nagisa worried, "Ah... If you want to know about Takahashi-san... You have to follow me after school..."

They make their way to the Class E building, and arrived. The class started with their usual routine. ".... And the last one... Takahashi Haruna-san?"

"S-She.. Got something to do, she forgot to tell you, Sensei.." Nagisa nervously answered. "Ah.. I see, now, Let's start the class, shall we?"

"Sssh... Nagisa.." Kayano whispered, Nagisa glanced at Kayano, "What is actually happening?.." Kayano curiously asked, "... You will know soon.." Nagisa answers.

The bell rings, it means it's break time, Okuda called Kayano, "Kayano-san!", Kayano turned and saw the girl who is suddenly bowing down and says:

" I-I'm sorry for lying!"

Kayano surprised by her, "W-What do you mean..?"

"It's about yesterday... I thought if you know... You..." Okuda nervously speak.

"Now, Now calm down... Tell me what happen.." Kayano said calmly.

"I can only tell you if we are alone.."

Short Time Skip

The two girls is now in the forest, talking about something that is seems to be a secret.

"Y-Yesterday... W-When I said I didn't hear anything from Takahashi-san... That was a lie.." Okuda confessed.

"O-Okay... It's okay, really--" Kayano said as her words was geeting cut by Okuda

"No! No, it's not okay! Not for Kayano-san..."

Kayano looked at Okuda confused, Wondering what does Takahashi said it's not good for her...

"When she was... Like that yesterday she said something.. It's..."

Kayano getting curious as Okuda going to continue her words.

"...I think I'm falling for Nagisa-kun... She says..."

Kayano's eyes widened, she can't believe what she heard, Okuda standing there with a worried expression. ".... I see..." Kayano answered. "... Now, how about we return to the classroom?.."

"Okay..." Okuda started walking in front of Kayano, "..... I don't know why, but I felt hurt..."

They reaches their classroom without saying anything at all. Kayano just walking in silence and feeling somewhat hurt.

In front of the building entrance, A bunch of students is crowding the entrance while pointing to the middle of track field. A mysterious medium-sized box is sitting there.

"Get back , Students, it might be dangerous!" Karasuma-sensei came and pushing the students back.

Korosensei immediately approached the box, on the other side of the box, there is a recorder with a tape inside of it and a message attached to it. It says 'Play Me'.

As he was about to take the recorder, his tentacles is damaged, the students immediately come towards Korosensei and take it themselves and played it in front of the teachers and the Class E.

"Welcome to our challenge, by playing this recorded message, that means you are accepting our challenge."

All of the teachers and the students seems worried.

"As you can see, This recorder is attached to a box that is covered with Anti-Sensei materials."

The teachers were surprised, they immediately looked at the box.
"There's more!.."
"We kept your twin-tail little girl with us. "

"If you want her safe, just come here with the box, and..."

"The octopus must be the one who is bring it to us."

The recorder stopped, Meanwhile...

"Uh..."

Takahashi slowly opening her eyes, her vision slowly getting clear, but she can't tell where is she, but it's definitely not at the hospital.

"Now, That we send those, they definitely gonna be scared!" A voice said as it was getting near to a door in front of her.

The door slowly opened, revealing two people with mask, "Heh, it seems you have awake" one of them says.

"Who are you?! What do you want from me?!" Takahashi said as she was trying to get up from the chair she was sitting on.

'Crap, I'm tied..!'

"Hahaha! Do you think we are idiots?! Of course, we tied you!" The other person exclaimed.

'Wait... Why are this voice is so familiar...?'

Meanwhile, in Class E's building, "Now, What should we do? We don't know who sent this..." Kayano said as she was worried. "But first, do you guys hear what they say? 'We kept your twin-tail girl' Isn't that mean.." Fuwa said.

"That means.. They kept Takahashi-san with them." Nagisa said, "But, Why could they after her? She's new and all.." Karma added.

"It's simple, Ritsu!" Takebayashi said as he called Ritsu. "Yes!" Ritsu's voice coming out from her machine.

"Takahashi Haruna is the daughter of the famous Takahashi Mitsuo, the writer who has made a lot of best-selling books, His books is still best-selling even after 2 years the book was published. But, unfortunately..." Ritsu cut her words.

"Unfortunately?" The students said curiously.

"Takahashi Haruna is dead."

The students and teachers eyes widened in shock, They cannot believe what they heard.

"Do you mean... Takahashi-san is killed by the guys who send this box?" Isogai said while pointing at the box.

"No, That's not what I mean." Ritsu answers.

"Takahashi Haruna is killed in a gunfight a year ago."

That makes the students and the teachers confused, "Then, Who is the girl that transferred to our class?" Kayano asked.

"Probably it's her sister."

After looking for the data, Ritsu started speaking again.

"Takahashi Asuka, Spend her first and second year in the prestigious all-girls school, on her second year, her appearance was changed completely after her sister's death, but she also started causing fights around the school, She gain the title 'Twin Tail Assassin' not long after it." Ritsu explained.

All of them is still in shock, "But it's weird..." Fuwa started speaking.

"If her real name was Takahashi Asuka, Why would she fake her name? I mean, people knows her by her title not her real name." Fuwa explained.

"... It's because she was regretted something..." Nagisa answered, Everybody immediately looked at Nagisa.

"She told me what happen, about her name, I'm sorry for not telling.." Nagisa said.

"It's okay, At least you told us." Korosensei came and answers Nagisa.

"But now, we should focus on finding her, what happened to her, and all of the important stuff we should know." Korosensei said.

They started to find her through any source they can.

Vote and Comments please, thank you!