Ch. 18: Not One, Not Two

Vote and Comments please, thank you!

Nagisa were busy studying at his room, it was silent, but the silent didn't bother him, the sketch was under his book, once in a while, he took a glance at the sketch while wondering.

What happened during that time? Is she really the girl from the past? What was all of this supposed to mean?, So many questions appeared in Nagisa's head, only for the sake of remembering, and her sake.

But one thing he actually wonder, is that, why would he got this far just for the sake of her, who just got transferred quite a while ago, a girl that he probably didn't know at all about, Why is she seems so special?

The wind didn't make a sound, but after a while, the ringtone of his phone broke the silent, Nagisa took his phone and saw the caller's name.

"Takahashi-san? You're okay? What's happening?"

"...Na- Nagisa-kun.... Please... Help me..."

Immediately, Nagisa's expression went from normal to horrified, what is the worst thing that happened, to the point she would call Nagisa?

"W-What happened?"

"... It's unexplainable... but I need to see you... Please... Meet me at the park near your house in 2 hours... I'll explain..."

The call immediately ended even before he could answer her words, but he can feel the need of her to see him, besides, the park is near, so, he thought, what could be a reason for him not to come?

Nagisa continued studying just to wait until another 2 hours, as he thought by doing something time will fly real quick, he felt as if a minute was an hour, he started feeling a little bit annoyed.

Takahashi stares at herself in the bathroom mirror, she feel all mixed together inside, as if everything was just shoved into her in one time, her face was bright tell, she can't tell if it was because of embarrassment or furiousness, probably both.

"C-Calm... You can get through this... Just be calm... Don't panic.. Although, I should be panicking, probably right now..."

Takahashi mumbled and took a deep breath, she washed her face a few times just to make herself calm.

She, still trembling, walking slowly towards the door, she can't even hold the handle properly, she stepped outside, to the sight of the crowd that is growing bigger by the minute.

The sights of people is slowly getting disturbing, she hears voices everywhere, those mixed voices that she thinks is trying to break her mind, all of the sudden, someone pats her shoulder.

She slowly turn her head around, as her expression slowly turning horror, she startled, it was him, Him, Makito.

She immediately jumped and started walking backwards towards the crowd, "... Get away from me!"

"I'm sorry, I got too far, but I think we can...", He said as he walking towards her, "... Start over?"

Again, for the second time, Takahashi slapped him, "It wouldn't be funny if you ended up in hospital tonight, so, get the hell away from me!"

He grabbed her arm and slowly walking towards the wall, and he pinned her down against the wall.

The situation happened again like earlier, but now, instead of furious, she can hear her own heartbeat clearly.

"Get off me!" Shouted Takahashi.

"I won't, unless you'll be honest to yourself and tell me." Makito explained.

"Tell you what?!"

He didn't answer, but instead he grabbed her other hand, again, surprisingly, she easily free herself and get a hold of his whole arm and smashed his body into the ground.

"See? What I told you?"

"Takahashi Asuka!!"

Shouted Takahashi's mother from the crowd as she appeared in the middle of it, "What is with you?! That's not how a person suppose to act!"

Takahashi slightly frowned, and stared and the whole crowd who had their attention to her, "Like hell I care, you don't know what happened..."

She kicked open the room's door, "... And you just blow my cover..", She said as she walk out of the room, and slowly disappearing from sights, "I'm sorry for my daughter's behavior, everyone, I really do..." Her father said, trying to calm the crowd down.

She went into her car first to take her coat, and she leaves on foot, to nowhere, she just walk towards where she and Nagisa suppose to meet, "That's far from here..."

She checked her bag, there was nothing but her phone, a note, and an almost empty wallet.

"It's not enough... Hah... So I just gotta walk?.."

She continues her walk, her feet started to feel pain, her whole body was tired as well, she felt as of she would faint soon, in the middle of nowhere, and no one's gonna finds her.

But conveniently enough for her, she arrived at her destination, the sight of the bench was the only that makes her feel happy.

She sat on the bench, under the lamp, she waited and she waited, after a while, a faint sound is heard, "Ah, I'm sorry I'm late! Takahashi-san, Are you alright?"

She was holding her coat so tightly, while trembling so badly, "No, I'm definitely not alright..."

Nagisa is kind of confused, he sat down next to her, under the lamp, Takahashi's trembling doesn't stop, her eyes seems blank, suddenly, on her shoulder...

She feel like someone pat her shoulder, she snapped out, it was none other than Nagisa that pat her.

"There, There... I don't know what happened, but calm down... Okay?" Nagisa said with a kind smile on his face, Takahashi slowly calming down and become slightly relaxed.

"Now, tell me what happened...

Takahashi slightly frowned and sighed, she took a really deep breath, everything feel so cold for her, she started speaking.

"... So, You see... At the party... with Makito... We talked for a while..."

"Yes... And?"

"... And then, he suddenly... he did... he.. Uh.."

Takahashi started trembling again, as her face colored bright red, because of both tears and the edge of her eye and embarrassment.

"... He did it...."

Nagisa turned surprised as he listened to her, although, inside, oddly, he felt slightly hurt and a bit of disappointment, he can't tell why, but he couldn't come to care to find out.

"I see, I see... It's only logical... for you, to be mad, and what do you feel rght now?" Answered Nagisa as he was a bit confused of what he should say in the moment.

"... It all mixed up inside... but right now, I feel horrible... I'm afraid of this..."

"This? What do you mean?" Nagisa asked.

"Those... What I felt... long ago..."

Somewhat, Nagisa's expression turned a bit more horror, as if he knew what will she say, and as she about to said her answer.

"... Those what I feel for him... I'm afraid...

They'll come back..."