Ch.11: Surprise and Answers

"...I think.."

"....I'm falling for..."

"....Nagisa-kun"
---
As Takahashi confesses what she felt, Kayano and Okuda noticed her expression went blank.

"Takahashi-san!" Kayano said while shaking her face, and finally, Takahashi seems to regain her consciousness.

"Ah! W-What happened?" Takahashi said while shakimg her head and blinking her eyes, "Ah, You're okay!" Kayano said in relieve.

"Did I did or say anything earlier?" Takahashi asked, she does seems woried. Kayano glanced at Okuda, who maybe heard something from Takahashi, but she shook her head.

"I don't think you did" Kayano said, Okuda just frowned while whispering something behind them. "I'm sorry for lying..."

They arrived at the train station, Kayano and Okuda parted their ways with Takahashi. While walking, an appearance of a person suddenly appears in front of Takahashi.

"Hey, Long time no see, Takahashi!" The person said in English. Takahashi looked up to the source of the voice, "Ah! Miss Jenny! Long time no see!" Takahashi answered.

"Hahaha, Seems your English have improved! That's great." The woman said, "Yes, I've been learning more lately, how is it going with you, Miss?" Takahashi answers.

"You see, They sent me to teach another school, It's very famous school, they said." She answers Takahashi, "They did? What kind of school is it?" Takahashi curiously asked.

"Don't know much about it, but tomorrow I have a meeting with the Ministry of Defense for explanation about this school." Jenny explained. "Ministry of Defense? Don't tell me.." Takahashi mumbled.

"Ah! I'm late for my family dinner! See you later, Takahashi!" Jenny said while walking away, "... Don't tell me..." Takahashi said to herself. ".. She's gonna teach Class E...?!"

Suddenly, Takahashi's phone rings, it was a call from her mother.

"Hello, Mom?"

"Haruna, are you already at home?" Her mother answers.

"Not yet, I'm on my way, though, Why?"

"If you like, would you come to our mansion for dinner?"

"Sure, I will."

Takahashi make her way towards the Takahashi's mansion, on the way, a car come to pick her up, "Haruna-sama, please get in."

She get in the car, "... Been a while since got this kind of treatment..."

After 15 minutes ride to the mansion, they arrived and greeted by the maids, "I'm home" Takahashi said as she opened the door and entered the mansion.

"Haruna, Welcome back!" Her mother greeted her happily, "Now, Let's go to the dining room, shall we?", Her mother leads her to the dining room, Her father already waiting for them there.

They started eatimg after they arrived there, "So, what's happening today?" Takahashi asked. "N-Nothing happened, we just want a family gathering, right?" Takahashi's mother answered as she trying to convince her and her father.

"Please don't lie, I remember you said that you wouldn't call me to come if there's no occasion going on, now, tell me?" Takahashi asked with a serious face and serious tone.

"... Asuka"

Takahashi's eye widened as she heard that name.

"... Please..." Takahashi mumbled. "... No..."