Don't

[Hoseok's POV]

I was going somewhere. My brain didn't know where but my legs did and so I let them carry me wherever they wanted to go as long as it was far away from my apartment and the memories of Jimin.

Every place I passed held a memory of him and I. And as I walked I couldn't get Taehyung's words out of my head "Remember how much you love him Jung Hoseok, don't shut him out."

I'm sorry Tae. I really am.

I kept walking for hours until I came to a spot that held the biggest memory of all: the first time I met Jimin. Seeing the name of that cafe immediately brought tears to my eyes and for a split second I thought I was just going to turn around and run away. I didn't, I walked inside and picked the table in the corner, facing the wall. I ordered a glass of water but I never touched it since I couldn't even get water down my throat.

I went through my memories tracing all the way back to this very spot, so many years ago. I felt a little smile creep up my face but suppressed it because there was nothing to smile about. I was heartbroken and he didn't even know it.
I had just left him there.
I didn't even fight for him. What's wrong with me? I love him.

'No! You can't love him you fool, you don't know what love is. And if it's anything like how you feel right now, you better not fall in love. Ever again.

Don't worry, I won't. I won't because I know I'll never get over Jimin. I'll never be able to forgive myself for not trying to win his heart because I'm a fucking coward.'

This stream of thoughts went on for such a long time that when I looked at my phone again it had already been over an hour, 21 text messages and 13 phone calls from Jimin since I got here.

"Hoseok?"

I know this voice... Please tell me he's not in front of me right now.
He is. He found me.

"How did you find me?"  I ask, feeling the tears coming right back.

"I followed my heart..." He says as my heart skips a beat. But I don't believe him. Why would he say that? My eyes didn't cheat me last night. I know what I saw, I wasn't that drunk.
I bow my head back down and don't say anything anymore. I just want to disappear.

"Please don't, Jimin. Don't give me hope when I know there is none."

He looks at me with a shocked expression.
"What the hell are you talking about?"

'Oh please, you know exactly what I'm talking about Park Jimin! I'm talking about you with that little shitface of a Jungkook!! What are you even trying to do here?! My heart is already broken, what more do you want from me?!? '
I want to scream but no sounds come out.
"Please just go away, leave me alone. I can't do this."
"I'm not leaving until you tell me what's wrong!"
Almost shouting he sits down and stares at me, waiting until I find my strength to look up at him. I see the fear and anger in his eyes and wonder what he's thinking about.

"Hyung, tell me what is going on?" He says it calmly but with a certain authority in his voice. I can't avoid him any longer even though I would rather have died than tell him how I felt so I could spare myself the disappointment.

"Jungkook..." It comes out even more quietly than I anticipated but I'm not going to repeat it right away.
" What?"
"Jungkook, god dammit!!" I couldn't hold it in anymore. I completely broke down.
"He's the reason for all of this! I saw you guys kissing at the party last night. Don't even try to deny it! You were all over him and I couldn't take it anymore. I never want to see him again, nor you for that matter!!" Everyone in the cafe now had their eyes on me but I didn't care. I ran away from him, out the cafe, crying my eyes out. I ran as fast as I could as far as I could. Once again I didn't know where I was going but I wanted to get there fast.
He followed me out, screaming my name. I knew I couldn't outrun him. He was way faster than me and was in way better shape. I felt my knees get weak and my pace slow down until he tackled me to the ground.
I was completely out of breath but nonetheless I tried to escape from his grip. I couldn't, and I knew that but that didn't stop me from squirming under the weight of his body.

"Hoseok please stop!! Let me explain!" He yelled at me trying to hold me down.
"Get off me! I don't want to hear your excuses!!" I cried even harder, almost hysterically finding it hard to breathe as my whole  body was shaking.

"HOSEOK PLEASE!! I LOVE YOU!!"
And suddenly all the strength that I had left in my body disappeared. Three words was all it took. I took one last breath before I passed out.

"I love you too, Jimin" I wanted to say it but I felt the energy drain from my body and the light disappear before my eyes. I collapsed.

----------
So what do you think so far?
I've been trying really hard to make it good but I'm not really used to writing anything actually. Sorry if I make mistakes 😁