Chapter 10. FINAL.

Kris' View

Tao and I layed next to Kai's limp body in a pool of crimson. He had shot himself.

"If he wanted this over with.." Tao spat over the blood in his mouth,"he could've let us decide for ourselves.." he choaked and coughed.

"Relax" I said soothingly trying to keep both of us calm.

"We're going to die!" He whined and I grasped his hand in mine.

"No, we won't." I attempted to reasure him but it wasn't even working for myself. I pull two towels from the cupboard next to me and handed one to Tao."Try to slow the blood and take deep breaths." I smiled a little hearing him do just that.

"I was always bullied by my father.." He started and I angled my head towards him but kept my eyes on the ceiling. "Thats why I looked up to Sehun..why i resented Yongguk for being his best friend and sharing such a great father.." He coughed more and I saw tiny splatters of blood fly into the air and back down again.

"Relax Tao" I tried again but he didn't listen.

"I wanted to be the father I never had.." I squeezed his hand.

"And you will be..the best! But don't you give me this speech right now!" I shuddered, freezing. "We will make it, and you will raise great children.. we just have to relax right now." I said, blinking back tears.

"Thank you." He said faintly and I turned my head to look at my dead friend.

I shut my eyes and lifted my head, only to bring it back down and repeat the action. I heard a cracking noise and my stomach dropped, just as the RV did; falling into the water below.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
So... i hope u guys enjoyed stranded~~~ ....i'm sorry ;-;

VOTE
COMMENT
TELL OTHERS? :D