Chapter 5.

I hope everyone who is reading this, enjoys it :D Here is a new chapter.!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xiumin's View.

I squeezed my way through the shrubs and staying close to the ground. If I were to be caught, my old friends would be sure to kill me. Whats the point in this war.? Its usless and deadly.

Not to far ahead, I could see a diminutive light source. I found it.! The rest of the camp where Daehyun and Jongup should be. I moved closer until I was in the light. I gyrated around the camper searching for the other groups members.

A twig was abruptedly placed under my chin forcing me to look up. Jongup stood before me smirking. "Are you trying to die.?" He asked coldly. I shook my head watching him.

"I joined the UNTOUCHABLES.." I drifted off hoping that he would believe me. After all, I wasn't lying, so I wonder what worried me so much.

"Hmm..Why are you here.?" He questioned.

"Join us.! You, Daehyun and Jessica...join us.!" I firmly answered.

"Join you.?!" Jongup snorted. "Your insane.! You 'UNTOUCHABLES' are in the middle of this war. What will joining you do to help me.?" I was starting to feel as if I was being interrogated.

I reflected on why I decided to join the UNTOUCHABLES and when it came to me, I countered him with simple, yet strong words, one mind changing sentance."You will live." I furrowed my eye brows waiting for his response. I wanted him to know that I was serious. "No more death, just living. Its as easy as that."

Jongup pondered over this idea for a moment before grinning."Ok. I'll do it.!"

I wanted to cheer at my success, but now wasn't the time. I needed to find Luhan and see if he made any progress with Daehyun and Jessica.

"Where is Daehyun.?" I replayed my thoughts aloud for Jongup.

He pointed to the left, "Talking with Yongguk. Something about, your old group being the ones who started this problem."

I felt the need to protest and stand up for my old team, but, I was no longer a part of them and I didnt want to risk losing Jongup, so I responded calmly. "Take me to him." Jongup nodded and led me into the distance.

Luhan's View.

Zelo clutched the back of my neck and dragged me out into the light the fire was giving off. I tried to fight him off of me, but it was no use.

Ahead of me, Daehyun was explaining something to Yongguk and Jessica was taking shelter behind Daehyun. A frightened expression was plastered across the surface of her face. Why is she so intimidated by Yongguk.?

I strained to hear their words,"Jessica conffessed that it was the other group who drew first blood...Youngjae is innocent..Go ahead, tell him." Daehyun nudged Jessica gently forward. Her eyes tightened like she was trying to hold back tears.

"I didn't mean what I said..thats not how it happened..."

"Then tell me how exactly it happened." Yongguk spoke smooth and serene. There was no force to his voice at all. This surprised me.

Jessica was shaking now. Biting on the small nails her fingers held.

Zelo cleared his throat waiting for the attention to shift to us. We stood there silently as a moment passed, then Yongguk gradually turned to face us.

Zelo shoved me to the ground."Its wasn't as hard as I thought to find my kill." He said proudly.

"Yeah, you found me, but you can NEVER have me.! I will not allow you to kill me. I'm not below you." I snapped a glare set on my face.

"We will see about that." Yongguk interjected sounding amused with the situation. "Stand up and choose your weapon."

Zelo smirked at me pulling out a daggar. I searched the ground but all I could see were useles twigs.

"Theres no point to fighting me.!" I yelled. "I am not trying to kill you, I never even did anything, so why.?!"

For the slightest second, I saw a spark in Zelo's eyes. He was debating. Before I could let the idea of him changing his mind, he came running at me, dagger held high. I stepped back, but there was no where to go. A tree locked me in place.

_________________________________

A short chapter 5!! Hehe I think if i make the chapters too long, you guys wil have a short book.! So... Here is a short chapter :)