Chapter 6.

I think it'll be a longer chapter this time! *\(^0^)/*
_________________________________________________________________________________

Luhan's View

"STOP.!" A voice called from somewhere in the distance. Zelo has the dagger dangling over me, but he didn't move. The voice asking him to stop was Jongup. He was making his way to us with Xiumin standing proudly by his side.

"Zelo." Yongguk said sternly causing Zelo to back away from me and lower the dagger. I exhaled deeply. Good job Xiumin. Yongguk eyed Xiumin cautiously. The last time he knew, Xiumin is his enemy. Slowly I moved away from the tree and next to my group.

"Yongguk," Jongup began,"I've decided that I'd rather live. I'm joining the UNTOUCHABLES." Jongup looked nervous as he spoke. He probably felt that his hyung would pull out his shotgun and take quick aim.

Yongguk fixed his sunglasses, a grin forming on his chapped lips."Very well then. Don't change your mind."

Recalling our mission, Xiumin added,"Daehyun and Jessica, you guys can join us too..."

"So what, I don't get a welcome invitation?" Zelo joked.

Daehyun shook his head,"I'm staying. I could never abandon these people. They're basically my family, we've gone through a lot together and will continue to." He stated referring to Yongguk and Zelo."But, Jongup can be a traitor if he wants to.."

Jongup flinched at the use of his name. "I'm not a traitor!" He snapped.

Yongguk fixed his glasses again, full grin now showing."Prove it" He said simply.

Jongup moved away from us. "I'm sorry," he whispered,"I can't leave them."

My mouth opened in shock. I almost got killed for this?! This is the biggest waste of my time. How could all of our efforts be so easily lost?

"Leave before I decide against it!" Yongguk ordered. Xiumin and I hung our heads as we made our way back through the woods to our camp.

Baekhyun's View.

I couldn't feel my fingers, but I continued moving. I wouldn't let the numbness wear me down. My legs shook with each step I took into the cold solid earth. I wondered how well Xiumin and Luhan were doing. Was everything ok? Did they succeed?

I stared out into the distance on my left. There's alot of land that went farther than my eyes could reach. Where does the land end? I took another steady step forward and something cracked beneath my feet. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I found the end of land. Its under me. When had I wondered onto ice? I slowly moved my right foot forward. Beneath the crack in the ice, I felt the water moving. The waves rocked beneath me. "Please." I cried."Don't let this be it..." The ice popped and exploded rocketing me through the air. When I hit the ice again, I slid on my hands and knees causing burns. My heart stopped completely as I sat frozen staring at a fin in the water.

It moved at a slow pace moving the small ice chunks out of its way. I climbed to my feet backing away. "No!" There really is a shark?! I wanted to cry because I knew I wouldn't live to warn anyone. The shark stalked towards me and I began feeling my pockets. My brain worked long enough for me to remember the gun.

I ran back and shot. I missed. The shark sped up. I shot again. The bullets were fling past the shark. 'This is it', I thought. I'm going to die. I shut my eyes.'Aim.' Yongguk's voice spoke. I opened my eyes and held up the gun."Breathe." I whispered taking a deep breath. The shark came closer and opened its mouth right before me."Fire!" I shouted blasting the gun right into its mouth. I must have some weak point because the shark stopped and began descending.