Chapter 7.

I feel so excited writing this book  XD

____________________________________________________________________

Kris' View.

At first, the brightness of the outdoors was too overpowering. I shield my eyes so I could see better. At first sight, I KNEW I was dreaming! There was no way my friends were shooting each other right now!

"Baekhyun!" Luhan screamed as Baekhyun's body went limp and fell to the cold earth. Luhan had tears pouring out of his eyelids as he told Xiumin to hide. Xiumin tried to stand again but couldn't and was shot down by Zelo. Luhan cried out in agony and charged at Zelo.

"No..." I said with a weak voice taking a small step forward. I coughed up blood again. "Please.." My voice was stronger. I didn't want my friends killing each other. Its not right! This was supposed to be a fun trip for all of us!

Luhan jumped on top of Zelo and they both fell through ice into the freezing water. We have been on ice?! Along with everyone else, I ran forward toward the fresh hole.

I held back my scream from the pain and reached down to grab Luhan's hand. His skin was colder than the air outside and I shivered against it.

The ice popped not too far away and I saw a fin."The...shark!" Everyone looked over and desperately tried to save themselves. Yongguk took fire at  the shark hitting it, but it wouldn't stop swimming. I held Luhan's hand tighter and pulled hard.

"Kris, your back is  bleeding!" Jongup said.

"Stop worrying about that and help!" I snapped.

The chunks of ice smashed together and flew through the air. My body froze as I recalled my close call with what had happened to me.

"You guys, we can't do this, we can't save them..." Jongup said running away.

"Yes we can! I was saved in the same situation!" I yelled.

Yongguk took a few steps back and continued shooting as Daehyun and I tried to help Luhan and Zelo.

Jessica, standing on my right ran behind Daehyun and me,"Its too late!" She shouted grabbing our shirts and dragging us back.

The shark swimming up on the right lifted out of the water and dragged both Zelo and Luhan down in one blow but not before I saw both of their sad and regretting frowns.

A loud and horrible ear-piercing scream came from Daehyun. I tried to get out of my shock and see what was happening. Blood shot rapidly from his body. He was missing his left leg. Jessica hesitated trying to gather what was happening and then dropped to her knees taking her shirt off and attempting to stop the blood.

I looked around for Yongguk and he was missing, so despite my pain, I stood up and ran to find a first-aid kit.

Yongguk's View.

Jongup sprinted away from me crying and begging for mercy as I walked a distance behind him aiming my gun at him."They  could have lived if you helped. But no. You ran away. Your a traitor. Unwanted, and unneeded. Your going to die along with them." I kept a straight face as I shot one of my friends in the back. I don't cry. I never cry.

Jessica's View.

No one and nothing could explain the feelings that were pouring out of me right now. Pain for seeing Daehyun in this state. Regret for not being fast enough to pull him away.

Shirtless I held cloth the Daehyun's body. He squeezed my arm and whined. Kris ran out with a jacket for me and the first aid kit trying to help me.

"Stop.." Daehyun said faintly."I'm not.... going to make...it, so stop and let...." He choked on blood,"and let me talk... to you...." I stared at him with wide eyes. Kris slowly got up and walked away."Jessica......" Daehyun reached up to touch my cheek forcing a smile.

Normally I would freak out that he is treating me different, but,at the moment, it wasn't one of my top ten worries. I started crying into Daehyun's hand. He tried his best to hold the smile.

"I..." He coughed again and blood squirted from his cold lips."I...." He tried again but couldn't finish. His breaths slowed down alot and he couldn't focus his eyes on me. His hand began to slip from my face and I tried to hold it there but he pulled away and reached in his pocket. A piece of paper slid from his pocket and his hand fell to the ice.

I looked at his face again and his eyes were shut. His breathing, had come to an end.

Himchan's View.

"Yixing," I called turning to him. His body shook furiously,"I don't know where to go.. I'm so sorry I brought you along..." He frowned deeply at me,"I don't think we are going to make it back to camp..." I continued. "I'm so sorry..." I started crying.

He pat my shoulder "It's ok. I don't think I can stand the cold much longer anyway, but lets keep walking." I nodded and we huddled together walking further into the distance.

It wasn't long before my legs gave in beneath me and I fell to the hard ground."I can't...you go." He sat beside me shaking his head.

"Lets just end it together here." A tear fell down his cheek and we sat in silence waiting for our near death to come.

Yongguk's View.

As I made my way back to camp, I noticed Jessica leaning over the hole crying with folded paper in her hand and Daehyun laying down but not moving beside her. I sighed and slowly approached Jessica. "I'm sorry for your loss..."

"I'm going to kill myself. Don't stop me." Was her reply. She grabbed my gun and faced it upwards at her. She clicked the button repeatedly but nothing happened. "You used  all of the bullets?" She cried harder. Kris came out of the camper as I stepped forward attempting to hug her but she pushed past me and cuddled into Kris' arms.

If I were being truthful to myself right now, I would tell myself that I wasn't giving her the hug for only her benefit, but because I felt depressed and needed a hug too.

Kris quietly made a plan and expressed it to me,"You know we got to let everyone else know what happened right? What ever you guys are killing each other for is not right. Where is D.O? We'll tell him first since he is good with a gun."  

I looked at my feet."He is dead...I killed him..."

I felt a strong glare in my direction,"Where is Lexey?!" He shouted.

"At the other camp with Sehun and some others.." I tried unsuccessfully to hide the pain in my voice.

"We need to gather the supplies here and move to their camp...On the way, explain all this shit that's happening before I really freak out." He ordered.

I nodded and began searching the area for supplies. It was the first  time ever that I took orders from someone else.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

OH MY GOSH!!!! This chapter is just way to depressing for me since both of my bias' died T^T I'm sorry for the people who are loosing their bias in this..