Chapter 2.

WARNING: DONT READ IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE UPSET ABOUT B.A.P OR EXO GETTING HURT OR DYING.! I DO NOT NOR WILL I EVER WANT THIS TO HAPPEN.!!! I LOVE THESE BANDS.! This book was a dream that scared me and I thought I might share it with you guys.

Stranded . . .

Suho's view.

"Wake up.! Come on everyone.! Don't be so lazy. Chop chop.!" Yong Guk yelled outside of the camper.

"We have a long day ahead of us." Sehun echoed behind him.

I tapped on D.O's arm and rolled off the bed. Ugh, I don't want to start hunting training today. All night last night Baekhyun complained about how he was scared of guns and had never even seen one.! Sometimes that boy just... I shook my head. Time to get ready.

After getting the others up in the camper I was in, I got dressed and stepped into the cold. Everyone was lined up in their big coats and gloves. I joined the crowed as Yong Guk took roll call."Xiumin...Kai...Tao...Tao...Tao.?" He repeated Tao's name not seeming to 'hear' him, even when Tao screamed at the top of his lungs 'HERE.!' Yong Guk smirked in Tao's direction and continued,"Jong Up...Young Jae...Suho...Suho.?" I choked,"H-Here.!" I raised my hand. Why didn't I anser the first time.? I heard my name... Oh yeah.! I want to do something adventurous. Not, learning how to get animals. I'm out of school.! I didn't say anything out loud because, that wasn't me. I wouldn't hurt anyones feelings... What to do.? Where to go.?

We began walking and the thought finally hit me. "I want to explore...maybe, I should take the girls with me so they aren't around all of the guns..." I drifted off and scratched the back of my head.

"Yeah, thats a good idea. Go ahead.!" Yong Guk agreed.

Sehun looked to kris,"Go with." Kris nodded and followed us.

Baekhyun's view.

We walked into the woods. I could feel myself shaking but it wasn't from the cold... I was scared.! I've never touched a gun before. What if I mess up.? What if someone gets hurt.?

I rubbed my sweating hands together trying to calm myself down as Yong Guk and Sehun passed out the guns. They showed everyone what to do and I watched each time. I didn't want to look stupid.

Everyone grabbed the guns with much confidence but, I still couldn't find mine.

I shut my eyes and thought hard, chanting inside my head. 'Baekhyun FIGHTING.!' I smiled to myself feeling a little more confidence.

"Are you going to be a man take it, or day-dream about eye-liners for the rest of practice.?" Yong Guk asked sarcastically.

I opened my eyes in shock. "I didn't bring my eye-liner collection.!"...maybe.

I reached forward for the gun and lost confidence again. I frowned but took it into my hands keeping it a good arms-length distance from my body.

Kris' view.

We walked for a while seeing nothing but trees and snow. Every now and again we would see an animal but nothing exciting. I'm surprised Kai didn't come with. Being the player he is, he probally wanted to learn how to hunt and impress the girls. He should learn that he can't dazzle everyone.

"Hey.!" A girls voice spoke next to me. I looked to my right and down at Lexey. I smiled at her."I'm Lexey."

"Kris." I replied.

She paused,"Why did you sit by me on the bus for a moment...I'm not trying to sound mean, I just... Wonder."

My smile grew until I thought about Kai again."You know that one guy who was walking up to you, Kai.? Yeah, he is a player, so you should keep away from him." I was only stating facts.