Chapter 1.

Stranded . . .

WARNING: DON'T READ IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE UPSET ABOUT EXO AND BAP GETTING HURT OR DYING.! I DO NOT NOR WILL I EVER WANT THIS TO HAPPEN.!!! I LOVE THESE BANDS. This book was a dream that scared me and I thought I might share it with the ones who want to read it. Enjoy.

Stranded . . .

Sehun's view.

"Will Bang Yong Guk please come to the stage for a short speech.?" I watched as my best friend confidently made his way to the stage.

He has been my best friend since I could remember and now, today, our graduation, he was chosen to give a goodbye and good luck speech for the graduating class of 2013.

I smiled to myself as I could see his black army boots poking put from underneath his maroon and white robe. He stood at the podium and straightened his dark sunglasses. He never takes those things off. Such a strange addiction. Believe me its bad, he has back up pairs for his back up pairs in his pockets. He scanned the crowd until his eyes met mine and he smirked. Oh gosh, what is he planning.?

Bang Yong Guk's view.

I smirked when I found Sehun. He was probally thinking I was about to do something to embarass him, myself, or both of us. He sank down his chair watching me.

I cleared my throat, "Today, I'm not going to be my usual self. Not only today, but the days after too. I spent my highschool days like it was all a party. I'm sure that I'm not the only one either. I know this. But, I also know that those happy and free days are over. From this day forth, we all need to work harder and build towards our futures. Thats really whats important now. Take a moment to look at the people next to you... This could be the last time you see them. Are they your highschool best friend, or crush.? Hold those memories close to your heart because, you never know what tomarrow will bring. Thank you." I kept my eyes on Sehun the whole time. I wanted him to know that I meant it. He slowly sat up eyes wide. Yes, i know, the Bang Yong Guk took this graduation seriously. Other people around the room were either trying to hide their tears or trying to stop them. I smiled as I walked off the stage, mission complete.! I fist pumped the air as I walk through the crowd of clapping and crying graduates.

Sehun's view.

"What was all of that about.?" I asked Yong Guk as we were leaving the building.

"What.?" He asked innocently as we climbed into his car.

I shook my head,"The speech. Why was it... Not you.?"

"It was me." He said simply."Its the new me. Do you not like it.?"

"N-no. Its...okay." I paused letting an akward silence slip into the air. "So, you staying over tonight.?" I looked out the window at the houses we were passing. Today felt, calm and different.

I knew I spoke too soon when we whipped into a strangers driveway. Quickly, but smoothly, Yong Guk put the car in reverse and we turned going the oposite direction towards my house. He scares my when he drives like that. Were gunna crash one day, and then what.?

"Hey dad." I said coming into the house.

"Sehun.!" He called. I turned around to see him pointing down stairs then walking towards it. I was meant to follow.

I looked back at Yong Guk, he shrugged and started walking down the stairs. I've never been down here before. My dad always said it was a secret that I would one day learn about. I guess that day is today... What could it be.?