Chapter 3.

WARNING: DONT READ IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE UPSET ABOUT B.A.P OR EXO GETTING HURT OR DYING.! I DO NOT NOR WILL I EVER WANT THIS TO HAPPEN.!!! I LOVE THESE BANDS.! This book was a dream that scared me and I thought I might share it with you guys.

Stranded . . .

Chen's view.

I watched puzzled. Friends dead.? Fight to the death.? No faking or joking.? I know I'm the master troll and some people attempt to troll me, but, I don't joke about death. Are you guys for real.?!

I looked around the woods. Am i being punked.? Where are the cameras hiding.? Worry continued to grow inside of me as we walked back to camp.

"S-Shark..." Jessica studdered.

"There are no sharks here.!" I said.

"Y-yes, shark..." Lexey repeated Jessica's words.

I shook my head at their stupidness. Some people need to move out of their day-dreams and grow up.!

When we got back to camp, Jessica and Lexey led everyone to a camper.

Great. What now.? Is the shark in there.? We stepped into the camper and looked around. Alright, I'll admit, I was surprised and happy to see Kris. YEAH, this troll has feelings.! .\_/.

Sehun's view.

I fell to my knees beside Kris who appeared to be sleeping in a bed. No words could explain the relief I felt seeing one of my close friends still alive. I thought, Young Jae said he was dead. Is he.?

I tapped his arm."Kris." ...Nothing. I shook his shoulder,"Hey, Kris.?".... I watched him. He didn't even flinch."KRIS.?!" I shouted. My hopes were begining to fall. There was no way I could handle a loyal, true, nice, smart friend.! Tears formed in my eyes as I looked down at him. This wouldn't have happened if I didn't want to have an 'End Of The Year Get Together'. I would've been a better friend saving his life... I took a deep breath and blinked back the tears. We do NOT cry infront of eachother.!

"H-hes n-not dead." Lexey spoke over her sobs. "Bloodloss....pass out..."

"What did Young Jae do.?!...Wae.?" I asked.

Jessica shook her head and the girls spoke in unison,"Shark."

I threw my head back and let out a sinistar laugh,"A shark.? Come one, couldn't have done better than that.?"

"No, really.!" Lexey pleaded.

"Save it.!" I snapped getting up from the floor and walking out of the camper.

"These are my guns. My father gave them to me... We may be enimies now but, I'll share them. One for each." I anounced.

"The campers.?" Chanyeol questioned crossing his arms across his chest.

Baekhyun locked arms with Himchan and stepped forward. What.? A traitor already.?! "We will be in the third group." Baekhyun announced confidently raising his chin.

"There is no third group." I countered.

Himchan raised his index finger,"but there is.! The ones who don't want to kill or be killed. We'll take the extra camper." They both turned walking back to the campers. Yi Xing (Lay) and D.O followed. After a short moment of talking, they started pushing the camper away. I was slightly upset that they decided to take the camper Kris was in, but we all know he can't fight in his condition.

"I have one thing to say." Kai spoke. Yong Guk rolled his eyes."...No, killing girls...!"

"Who would kill a girl.? They aren't really even part of this.!" Xiumin replied sarcastically.

Kai shrugged.

"Ok, my group. Lets go.!" Yong Guk clapped his hands together and walking away to get guns and a camper with his group.

I stared at my group thinking about our skills. Tao, wushu. Kai, hes actually pretty decent with a gun.! Xiumin, the smart one. Chanyeol,...he can just do some derps to lighten the mood... Chen, maybe he can troll people and it help us.? He can be the secret weapon along with Tao...Lexey, She can be our messenger. Ok, my group. I sighed and we walked to get our stuff.

D.O's view.

I don't know what got into everyone today but, I wasn't very comfortable with the situation. Sure, I'm good with a gun, but I didn't want to be a part of the killing group. So, I joined the UNTOUCHABLE party (aka Baekhyun and Himchan's group.) Why we are the untouchables.? Because, were not in this war. No one can hurt us.

I hummed while walking to the water to fish out some dinner. 'Fishing for some food, Fishing for some food...hwu hwu hwu.' I made up the lyrics as I went.

I pulled out a lawn chair and sat down placing my pole in the water. 'La la la, Fishing for food...'

After catching a few fish, I got to thinking. Lexey and Jessica keep saying there is a shark. What if there really was.?! But, we all saw Young Jae and we all know Suho is missing and Kris is injured... But if we were plotting against eachother... Why weren't Jessica and Lexey hurt.? Do you think...could it be that... The shark is sexist.? I covered my mouth for an OMG moment then smiled. Ha.! Shark. Funny joke everyone...

I sighed. This water... Actually scares me now. I frowned deeply looking at the pile of fish next to me. We have enough, I'll stop fishing. I whistled carrying the fish back to the UNTOUCHABLE camp. I have enough fish to share.! I'll take some to the other group to eat...

Chanyeol's view.

After seeing everything today, I felt the need to wash the memories away. So I took out a bottle or two of alchohol that Kai brought. Soon, I felt dizzy and couldn't walk straight. I took one of the fish D.O caught and cooked. it was nice that he brought us dinner even if hes not in our group. i decided to go for a walk. I stared at the fish. "Do you think you derp better than me.? HUH.? DO YA.?!" I pulled one of my best derps in the fishes direction. "Can you beat that.?" I closed one eye watching the fish closely. "Oh, so thats how it going to be.? WELL I'M THE LEADER OF DERP." I derped again even harder than the first time."Cant beat that can you.?" I started laughing and tripped dropping the fish in water. My dinner.! I reached out to the water. I paused, how did I trip.? Looking behind me, I saw a pile of broken ice. How did that get there.? I turned back looking into the distance. There was broken Ice everywhere.! Standing up I began dancing. "Broken ice party, broken ice party.!" I derpped again.

My derpping and dancing was cut off when I felt something around my leg. I looked down confused. "A fish.! My dinner.! Hey, your not suposed to bite me.! I bite you.!" I tried pulling my foot away and the fish sank its teeth deeper into my skin. I cried out in pain as I was dragged into the water. Not, my dinner I guess...

D.O's view.

I had already stopped by the UNTOUCHABLES and Sehun's group giving them dinner and accepting compliments. I was in a good mood today, as long as I didn't think about...earlier...

Next stop was Yong Guk's group. They were set up in the woods. They can't collect fish in the woods... My group and Sehun's group set up by water for fish. I guess this group wanted other kinds of meat... When I stepped into Yong Guk's view, I held up my basket smiling. "I..." A loud noise echoed through the woods at high speed as a bullet flew straight into my chest."...brought dinner..." I finished my entrance speech and fell to the ground. The fish was knocked out of the basket when it hit the ground. I wasn't trying to scare anyone...I'm sorry... I started tearing up watching the world spin 1000 miles a minute. I could the blood in my ears and dripping out my mouth. I had joined the UNTOUCHABLES so that I could go home and cook for my sick grandmother at the end of the week. With out me, she has no one. Who will feed her.? Who will talk to her.? Who will love her.? I didn't want to die yet... I closedmy eyes letting out my last breath.

---------------------------------------

This book will be VERY often updates. Maybe... Once or twice a day :)

Have your friends read it too.!!!