Chapter 4.

Youngguk's View

Zelo ran up behind me."Hyung isn't D.O in the UNTOUCHABLES group.? Why did you shoot him.?"
I set my gun down on the ground relaxing into my chair again."one less traitor to worry about.."
Zelo was quiet for a moment before replying,"Ok, but that Luhan guy... Is mine to kill." I could here the determination it was strong. I nodded as he walked away.
As soon as I was alone, thought filled my brain. Sehun, my BEST friend.? If he really was, he wouldn't have turned his back on me so easily. He and ALL of his friends seemed to be that way and at this rate all of them will die innocent or not.! I will not stand for that kind of crap. They will all go before my groups eyes. We will be the winning group.

Daehyun's view.

I stepped into the camper and saw Jessica sitting on the bed crying. "Why are you crying now.?" I asked rudely.
She shook her head ignoring me.
I sighed deeply,"Just say it. It will help.." I tried my nicer side.
She moved uncomfortably on the bed."No one, believes us..." She drifted off like I was suposed to understand what she meant.
I lifted my eyebrows confused,"About.?"
She sniffled,"The shark."
I face palmed myself,"Oh my... Jessica, there is no shark, you justa little freaked out about what has been happening." I tried to explain.
"No I'm not.! I was there when the shark killed Suho. I pulled Kris out of the water when Young Jae prottected him.!"
"You believe Young Jae is innocent.?" Great, just what I needed, proof. She nodded and I grabbed her hand pulling her out of the camper. Its not our friends causing this problem, its Sehun's friends, they're all crazy.!

Luhan's view.

I walked around the corner of the camper to see Xiumin dancing. He was pretty good.! I watched how he swiftly moved his arms throughout the air, stepping with such grace. His face looked slightly complicated as he kicked his leg out and spun around. It was amazing to see.! I wanted to just leave him in peace but, I came here for a reason.
I cleared my throat,"Xiumin.?" He froze and smiled shyly scratching the back of his head."I need your help with something..." I continued.
He straightened up, "sure.! What is it.?" He stepped towards me.
I had a plan of everything I was going to say in order. I couldn't have my friends killig eachother. We all needed to go home.! What was happeninh, wasn't right.! "You like Daehyun, right.? I mean, he and Jongup did help build your confidence when dancing.! ...Join the UNTOUCHABLES and help us gather more people... I think this war has gone far enough.!" My plan was to go into Yongguk's group, saying I'm just there to get D.O, and Xiumin can go in and get as many people as he can to join our group.!
"Actually, I was planning to join you guys anyway... I'm just..scared to.." Xiumin said.
"We can tell Sehun later..." I replied started to walk away. Xiumin jogged to catch up and walk by my side. First we walked back to my camp to let the others know what was going on.

Baekhyun's view.

I saw Luhan making his way back to camp with Xiumin. I was a little confused to be honest. Why bring someone involved in the war, to our camp.? Is he trying to bring the war on us.?! I don't want it.!
"Luhan.!" I moved infront of him. "What are you doing.?" He stopped and looked at me with a slight smirk on his face.
"I'm ending the war." He said simply.
"How is that possible.?" I asked.
He shrugged,"Xiumin wants to join the UNTOUCHABLES. I think that, if we can get more people to join, soon we will over power everyone else and this crazyness can stop."
I smiled at his plan and rubbed my fingers together."How can I help.?"
He pointed at Xiumin, "were going to Yongguk's camp to see if we can get Daehyun and Jongup to join us. You can go back to Sehun's area and see who else you can get there."
I nodded taking mental note of my role. "Ok, I'll be back soon.!" I looked at the lawn chair sitting on the ground. It had one of Sehun's guns that he forgot on it. We don't need the guns, and they're not ours so,"I'll return this too.!" I said picking it up.
He pat my shoulder,"Alright, see you then.!" He said walking past me. I took a deep breath and began walking into the cold dark distance alone.

Luhan's view.

Xiumin and I walked in the freezing air for what seemed forever. I rubbed my hands together holding them close to my lips hopig my breath was warm enough. Xiumin held his winter coat close to his body. Body heat didn't seem like anything out here in this weather. Within these 2 days, I've thought a lot about my past. I always let people pick on me. I wasn't the person I wanted to be. Strong, confident, and above all, treated fairly. Life wasn't fair.! If it was, we wouldn't be going through the troubles we are now.!
I saw a light burning in the distance. We made it.! We walked past the trees to a small clearing where Yongguk had his camp set up. "Ok Xiumin, heres the plan." He kneeled down to listen to what I was saying,"You go in, find Jongup and Daehyun. Talk with them so that they will join us... See if you can get Jessica too... I will go and distract Yongguk, OK.?" He nodded and ran forward into the camp. After a moment, I followed after.
I walked silently through the small clearing trying to stay cautious of my surroundings. Behind me I heard a stick crunching slowly. I didn't think much of it. Maybe it was just the reaction of my foot being lifted from that particular peice of ground.? I thought wrong...
"Hey.!" A voice called behind me. But, before my brain could process what was going on, a shoe was jabbed into the back of my knee. My leg imidiatly became weak, and I fell forward.
______________________________

Sorry I havn't been updating much lately :( I'll update more though.! :D