1. Their Wedding

{ I hope you like this book... Thanks}

Be Karkat Vantas:

"Karkat please teach y9ur 69dy h9w to get up early in the m9rning!" Kankri said getting frustrated. "Als9, keep in mind that Kanaya and R9se are c9unting on y9u and I t9 6e their wedding. They've 6een waiting a l9ng time to 6e newly weds, and We're g9ing t9 supp9rt. And if y9u d9n't I'll-"

"OH MY FUCKING GOG KANKRI SHUT THE HELL UP I'M OUT OF BED NOW! ILL GET DRESSED AND BE DOWN IN TEN FUCKING MINUTES!" Kankri wasn't happy with my language, but nodded and left the room.

Today was Kanaya and Rose's wedding day. Almost all my friends were dating or married, except you. Sollux and Nepeta, Feferi and Eridan, Gamzee and Tavros, Terezi and Equius, John and Jade(which is weird cause they're like related).. Anyway you get the point.

I'm the only one in my group not dating and all that.. Well.. Except Dave, but I wouldn't date that nookstain if we the last two people on this 'Earth'.

I got into my Tuxedo and put a white rose in the pocket. Never red. never.

I walked down stairs and saw my group waiting outside in a limo ready to go to the beach wedding.

"I'm Sorry Karkat, But There's No Room In Here Left.. Except Next To Dave." a small smirk appeared on Kanaya's face.

Bitch! I mentally thought. Of course she planned it this way. I sighed and took a seat next to Dave. Even at a wedding he wears those shitty shades.

He's hiding something under them, but I don't like to really talk to him since he's a douchemuffin that's full of himself.

"Sup, Kitkat." he said looking at me. Or atleast I think he looked at me. "STOP FUCKING CALLING ME THAT YOU DOUCHE!" I was loud, but the only person that could hear me was him. Since I didn't want to make a scene.

Especially on Kanaya's wedding day. If I mess up today, I'll never hear the end of it.

"Chill, I just said hey." I hate it when he tells me to 'Chill'. Like can't he just say, calm the fuck down?

"DON'T TELL ME TO FUCKING 'CHILL' STRIDER, IF ANYONE NEEDS TO CHILL ITS YOU." he put on a almost hurtful facial expression on his face, like he was hurt.

But he wasn't hurt. He laughed after I rolled ny eyes.

Be Dave Strider:

I laughed it off, but it did actually hurt that he didn't like me. Hell, he can barely talk to me. Ugh, but he never gives me a chance-wait. That's it!

"DAVE FUCKING STRIDER WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU STARING AT?" his voice tone was the same, just a smidge lower so no one else could hear.

"What's your favorite rom com?

"OF FUCKING COURSE-" he started off. " wait... What?" but ended with a whisper. "What. Is. Your. Favorite. Rom. Com?" I said as if he was a mental person.

"WHY THE FUCK DO YOU WANT TO KNOW?" I shrugged and smirked. "Ironic purposes."

He looked at me weird. "...NEVER BEEN KISSED?" oh ok, I can work with this.

"Cool." he stared at me."WHAT ABOUT YOU, DOUCHE BAG?" I thought

"Well, they all are REALLY bad, but I guess 'the Notebook' ain't that bad." Its the truth. "YOU, DAVE FUCKING STRIDER, LIKE THE NOTEBOOK? HA, WHY THE FUCK DO YOU LIKE IT??"

"The fact that even though his wife gets sick, the guy tries to work through their sicknesses, they still find each other in the end." Karkat stared stunned.

{timeskip brought to you by, McDonalds}

"You may now, kiss the bride." the priest said to Kanaya and Rose. They leaned in for a small kiss.

Damn. Im older then Rose. I should be married. Not her. But I have an open eye on who I want to marry.

But no matter how many times I 'flirt' with Karks, he gets angry. "Hey Kitkat!" I yell seeing him near Kanaya talking.

Kanaya said something in his ear and he blushed commenting. "HEY FUCKASS." he said walking towards me.

"I have a question." I smirked and he kinda crossed his arms and rose his hip balancing on one leg. He looked sassy, and cute.. in that position.

"So, me and John are throwing a party Saturday and we want you to come. Since its like an invitation party only kind of thing." he stood silent thinking. "WHY THE FUCK WOULD I WAIST EVEN A SECOND OF MY FUCKING LIFE AT ONE OF YOUR STUPIDASS PARTIES?"

"I don't know. Maybe because all of our friends will be there, too." he flipped me off. " OH MY FUCKING GOG. FINE. ILL GO TO YOUR LAME ASS EXCUSE OF A PARTY."

He squinted his eyes and left. That went pretty good. Step one in make Karkat love me plan complete.

Be Karkat Vantas again:

"Now Go Shotty. Or I'll Make It Rain In Lalar Like Ohhhh." Kanaya sang starting to get drunk.

At first she wouldnt drink if we paid her. Now she won't stop. Dave smirked at me from across the room.

"Sianara Daves ass Karks go slit that rear." Rose sung in my ear. I blushed a deep hue of red and Dave laughed.

They were both drunk and singing. Suddenly Dave comes up. "Yeah my sisters got it in with an alien chick-" Terezi cut in"- AND 1M ABOUT TO G1VE TH1S HUMAN BODY A L1CK!!" Dave laughed.

"Terezi one second!"

"W3'R3 MAK1NG TH1S HAPPEN!"

"Wait until the raps done!"

Dave and Terezi rapped and it ended with, " Terezi you're outta sight" and, "WOW! ASSHOL3!"

It was a funny sight, but it would have been better if I'd sang with Dave instead of Terez- woah. Wait. What? What the fuck am I saying??

I am NOT falling for Strider. I don't even care if he's used all of his 'cool kid tricks' just to get with me.

I hate him. And I always will. Well I guess I love him as a FRIEND. But that's it.

===>

Okay, so I went back and added on because I realized the title didnt go with the story so I made that happen. ANNNYYYWHHHOOO..... Hope you like it so far! BYE!!

Follow

Vote

Comment

Peace!