5. Ruby Eyes And Interuptions

[Zack👆 Your Welcome]

{Zacks Quirk- Zack Has His Own Quirk, I Just Went With Random Letters. I Will Tell You, His I's Are Exclamation Marks, And His Exclamation Marks Are I's(Sorry, I Messed Up On It Last Chapter, I'll Fix L8r}

Be The Gay One

They're All Gay!

Be Dave:

"!§ ฯ}{@ฯ D@^€ §ฯГ!d€Гi?i"

"One and only bro!" I high fived him and he guided me inside. Karkat was being quiet, just following me.

"!§ ฯ}{@ฯ ¥0ΩГ B0¥£Г!€/\/D?" he said pointing at Karkat. Karkat quickly shook his head. "NO!" he said. Zack laughed.

"! G0ฯ ¥@ BГ0i !ฯ§ @
§€<Г€ฯi" he gave a goofy grin and we sat on the couch. Karkats cheeks had the faintest shade of pink on them.

"So man, what you been doin' since you got outta jail?" Karkat got an uneasy look on his face. "/\/0ฯ}{!/\/'
/\/\Ω<}{ BГ0.."

I nodded. I Don't remember what he did, but he went to jail a while back.

"§0, ₩}{@ฯ @B0Ωฯ ¥0Ω?
/\/\0^!/\/' £Г0/\/\ 0/\/€ GΩ¥ ฯ0 @/\/0ฯ}{€Г?"

Karkat sighed. "ME AND HIM AREN'T FUCKING DATING, AND HOW MANY GUYS HAVE YOU DATED??"

"Uh... So Zack, how long you been out of jail?"

"@ D@¥."oh.

~~~~>Lame Timeskip<~~~~

"It was great seein ya bro, but I gotta get Karkat home." Zack waved as I carried Karkat to the car and drove to my house.

He got tired and conked out on the couch, and he looked too cute to wake.

I finally reached my house and unlocked it. It wasn't hard having to carry him oit of the car, but it will be totally worth it when he wakes up.

I walked in and set him in his bed. Then, took off my shirt and climbed on with him.

~~~~>Nighty Timeskip<~~~~

Be Karkat:

I woke up to Striders face pressed against mine. Very creepy when you first wake up. I screamed and he fell off the bed.

"Wow bro! Don't do that!" his shades slowly slid down his face. He closed his eyes and put his shades back on.

I crawled on the floor and placed my head in his lap. "WEIRDO.." I said as he poked my cheek.

I reached my arms up and grabbed his shades. He closed them. "DAVE.. OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES." he hesitated, but did as I asked.

He looked down and I was amazed. His ruby eyes seemed to tell me everything he was thinking and feeling. His eyes were.... "Beautiful..." I said quietly. He looked in shock. "No, they're ugly, Im not normal and these fucking eyes-"

I placed my finger on his lips to shoosh him. What are you doing Karkat? Don't kiss him, he's a douche... I thought To myself. But I leaned into him.

A hot douche~

I could feel his breath on my lips. Then the sound of his doorbell went off and we both jumped. Dave put his shades back on and I went to answer the door.

"HELLO-" I was interrupted by hands wrapping around my neck. "TEREZI?" It took me a moment to figure out what was happening. Terezi hated Dave. Why was she here?

"TEREZI WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG?"

She gulped back another sob
VR1SK-VR1SK4! FUCK1NG B4CK ST4BBER! SHE CHE4TED ON ME FOR... FOR T4VROS!" she continued to sob on my shoulder.

"WHAT ABOUT GAM? I THOUGHT GAM AND TAVROS WERE DATING..?" She shrugged.

Dave walked in the room. "Karkat about back- op. Wrong room? Wrong time?" I nodded.

"BOTH DOUCHE."

He sat next to me, and lifted Terezi on his lap. He rocked her back and fourth as she told the story.

I guess Vriska loved Tavros more, because she said that Vriska said she'd been cheating on Terezi for a year.

Dave just rocked her back and fourth until she fell asleep from crying.

"NOT BAD DOUCHE. YOU ACTUALLY HAVE A FUCKING SOFT SIDE." Dave nodded.

"I have a lot of things you don't know about."

I was about to question him, but he left Terezi on the couch and walked outside.

"SAME." I said briefly, though he couldn't hear me.