Very Small Epilogue <3

No one ~

Dave and Karkat told everyone they were officially dating once they all arrived.  They cheered and drank for fun to celebrate a grown relationship.

Dave and Karkat have been now married for twelve years.

Dave proposed to him almost a year after they got together,  and they both decided to just adopt a child,  hoping it would grow normal.

Her name was Rose, because she had bright red hair,  and because it was indeed Rose that brought the two together.

~~~~~~

The Golden years -+

Be Karkat ~

Dave smiled as we finished the last of the Notebook. "I can't believe we're still watching this damn movie. " he said,  his eyes scrunching up. Ever since we were enrolled in this nursing home,  they wouldn't let him wear his shades.

The sun was going down,  and Dave went to lay down on his bed.  "Hey,  KitKat? " he joked.

"Yes,  Strider?"

" Make sure you sleep next to me. "

"Obviously. " I smirked. 

~~~~

Dave and I both knew this was our last day.  We had said our goodbyes,  and we were ready. 

"KitKat?"

"Yep?"

"Don't forget when we danced at Kanaya and Rose's wedding. "

I smiled.  "I won't. "

"And make sure you don't go anywhere without me." he smiled his head falling.

"I'm not. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short ending..  Hope it was okay..? Love y'all <3