2. The After Party

Be Dave:

Karkat sat two tables away from me. I didn't know if thar was good or bad. My senses told me bad, though.

He was sitting next to Terezi, Vriska, Eridan and Sollux. But he was talking to Terezi and Vriska cause Eridan was kissing Sollux.

I bet Eridan tops Sollux. I mean Sollux is so smal- what the fuck am I saying??

Back to Karkat.

I saw Terezi lean in and my blood started to boil as he laughed. Then his laughing turned into blush.

He looked in my direction before nodding to Terezi.
Good thing I looked away before he saw me staring

They both stood up and headed the direction of the punch. Karkat took a few sips, then got a sour facial expression.

Haha! I thought. I helped Kanaya and Rose spike up the punch when they weren't looking.

Maybe, if he drinks too much, I can take him upstairs and have my ways. But it'd be awkward in the morning so that might not be good.

If I ever did that he'd have to be sobor. Besides, who wouldn't want to remember a night with a Strider? Terezi and him started talking again, and Karkat blushed more. No one can make kitten blush like that and get away with it but me!

I stood up and made my way towards him. But I failed to notice that I entered the dance room. "Come On Karkat, Dance With Rose And Me Dear." Kanaya said as they all started dancing. Their party was almost over. Terezi took my hand and started dancing with me.

I couldn't keep my eyes off Karkat though. I swirled her at the same time Karkat swirled Nepeta. Terezi grabbed Nepeta's hands and I grabbed Karkats. "So, Kitkat, why were you blushing around Terezi like that?"

Karkat blushed. I smirked. "STALKER MUCH?" I shrugged. "Answer the question." He looked down and I kinda guessed it was private. "I'm just wondering, you don't-"

"She told me that you wanted my bod..." He said extremely quietly. I burst into laughter. I couldn't help it. I was laughing so hard, I had tears. And it felt amazing to laugh like that. "She... She.. Oh god I can't breathe.." I held onto my stomach leaning over.

"It's not THAT funny.." He said still quiet. I shook my head and pushed up my shades. "Bullshit. That was hilarious." Suddenly Rose walked up on the stage and tapped the microphone. "Ladies and Gentlemen, if you would, please start heading to your cars as we start clearing the room. Thank you everyone for coming, goodnight."

Everyone started running towards the door. Karkat just stood there. He was in deep thought, so I took his his hand and headed to my car. It wasn't until I buckled him in that he realized what was going on.

"STRIDER WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!?!?" I got in and started to drive. "I'm taking you to my place, you're crashing there tonight. So take it easy." I laughed as he pouted and crossed his arms.

"FIRST OF ALL, DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, SECOND-" I cut him off. "C'mon karks, it'll be fine!"

-------------

Be Karkat:

We arrived at his house, it took a good thirty minutes to get up there though. Dave got out of the car, running to my side to open the door. "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO BE NICE?" He smirked. Damn hipster. "Because, Its what I do " I sighed and walked inside with him. I'd never been in his house before.

"Wow..." I said under my breathe. Dave got a blanket out of a closet and lay on the couch. I sat next to him, snuggling on his lap. I know I said I hate him, but this fucker gives off ALOT of heat. "DAVE..?" I said without noticing. He looked down at me.

My head was on his leg and I was laying sideways on the blanket. "Um... When Kanaya and Rose leave for their honeymoon, everyone else is going to Paris for Christmas.. Do you think we can hang out?" It was true. Everyone would be leaving, and I'd hang out with Dave if it meant I wouldn't be alone everyday.

He just smiled. "Yeah, sure." I pointed my finger at him. "BUT DON'T YOU DARE START THINKING YOU CAN GET WITH ME, STRIDER." he laughed and the last thing I saw was the stars shining brightly on Dave.

Hi guys! So I'm updating this because I typed the wrong Chapter name, sorry!