Hey mr. prick ~2~

I thank BrightSmilz for her support that's why I dedicate this chapter to you ! And sparabeth2010 too! She helped me editing !

------------------------------------------------

Ch.2

“Is she okay?” I heard a soft whisper.

“It was just shock” I heard another whisper and it sounded very close to my fathers.

“When will you be telling her?” Someone else was in the room. I knew that voice to well; it was my best friend Jessica.

What do they want to tell me, and why am I on the bed?! Memories came flooding back and I remembering that I have to merry Xavier Williams? Xavier Williams? Xavier Williams? I heard that name before…sounds awfully familiar

“When she wakes” Dad replied. I decided that it was time for me to wake up. Figuring they were going to say no more. I opened my eyes to see both my parents and my best friend standing there looking at me, with unreadable expressions. “What do you want to tell me?” I questioned.

“The Williams are having dinner with us, tonight.” Dad said.

I have such a feeling, my parents aren’t going to back down like I hoped, why would they? It’s not like they care, really. How pathetic, did they think no one wanted to marry me or something? I am not over the hill yet people. Not even close!

“Ugh, guys please can you give me some time alone to clear my head?” I asked. Mom and Dad glanced my way letting out small smiles and soon exited. Jessica turned around to leave as well I reached out and held her hand “Stay please, I need you right now.” Giving her a pleading look, she only smiled and sat on the edge of the bed.

“What’s this marriage thing all about?” Jess asked.

“They agreed to do an arranged marriage with me being the victim and none other than the arrogant Xavier Williams” I answered lamely. Jess screamed “Oh My Gosh! Really?” She asked. Why on earth is she excited? Really I’m being thrown to the wolves and look at her; she’s practically going to be the priest for the wedding!

“Yea…why are you reacting like that?” I eyed her suspiciously.

“Well because Xavier was labeled the hottest man of the year!!” She was getting excited I know, because she came closer and started jumping around like someone right out of high school!

“I don’t care, why does that even matter, he’s obviously an arrogant prick and doesn’t care about anyone but himself.” I groaned in disbelief.

“You haven’t even met him Rose!” Jess declared.

“Neither have you.” I smiled.

“I don’t care and trust me Jess I know that he’s an arrogant prick” I added.

“Well doesn’t it just suck to be you? You have one hour to get ready before they come.” She said.

“Wait, then how many hours I’ve been out?!” I gasped.

“A few” She said as if nothing had happened. I started to look around at my surroundings, blue and white was my walls, and most obviously my room was fairly large. I have a queen size bed one my longest wall facing the doorway, a walk in closet and a bathroom.  Jess directly went straight to my closet and started going through dresses. I made my way towards the bathroom to take a shower, and prepare. When I walked out Jess had a cute but simple white dress with matching pair of heels she looked up and tossed them in my direction.

“Get dressed.” was all she said before leaving the room. Taking in the guess that her mom had phoned her while I was in the shower asking for Jess to come home and watch her little brother. That’s okay, it’s not like the Williams or my parents would have invited her to dinner. That would be too awkward.

I still had half an hour before they got here so I slowly put my dress on and put a little bit of black eye shadow and eye liner. Just on time mom called me downstairs, probably because our guests will be here shortly. Well not that I care. I made my way down the stairs and entered the dining room waiting for the Williams to arrive. After sitting, completely bored the doorbell rang. My parents ran to the direction of the front door.

I heard several footsteps coming my way, I turned my head to the right and there stood my future in-laws. The woman, who I presumed to be Mrs. Williams, approached me with a broad smile upon her face. “Hello there. You must be Rose. I’m Claire and this is my husband Connor. Nice to finally meet you, Rose.” She stuck out her hand for a handshake? A firm handshake it was, well on my part, ha-ha.

“Nice to finally meet you too, Mrs. Williams.” I said as politely as I could, I shook her hand with a fake smile which she bought. I shook hands with Mr. Williams when Mrs. Williams interrupted our handshake “Oh and this is our son , Xavier.” And pointed in the direction of the door, and low and behold there stood…the boy I met at the bar?! I stared at him and he stared back.

“It’s you.” we both said in unison. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote

Comment

Fan

~Love you guys~