Hey mr. prick ~6~

• Dedicated to All my fans I love you

Okay so its long and I'm proud . I wanna thank my fans that supported me . Guys you are the best!!! LOVE YOU  and I'm know that you're waiting for this chapter so here it goes !!!   :)

EDITED

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Ch.6

“Mom! I’m not living with him!” I yelled. We’ve been sitting here (well mom has been sitting, I’m standing here dying). “Honey, you’re going to get married. You need time to know each other.”I really hate my mom right now. She called me honey! I let it slip. Why would that matter, we have to get married anyway even if we don’t like each other. Common sense people.

“Mom, how about when we get married I live with him. It’s better.”I said and mom sighed.

“We’ll talk when your dad comes but we need this. The Richard’s are competing against us and we’re losing money. So please do this for us, for your future.” It was my turn to sigh. Won’t they ever understand that I don’t want this? That they should have asked me first? I nodded and sat on the couch in the living room.

I’m doomed. I’m marrying one of the biggest jerks alive, plus he’s so full of himself. I’m  wearing  black skinny jeans, red stilettos and a red tank top that was written on ‘ The World is Ours’ in black with hearts over it.

I went to the kitchen, sat on the stool and ate breakfast. I was about to exit the kitchen when something caught my eye, the newspaper. I unfolded it and was shocked at what was on the front page.

                                   An Expected Wedding soon for Xavier Williams and Rose Evans

Son of Connor Williams and daughter of Cole Evans are planning to get married this coming month, Owner of Williams Industries Connor Williams talked about his son getting married to Rose Evans, heir of the Evan’s Industries. He expressed how madly in love Rose and Xavier are and how Xavier proposed to Rose almost two weeks ago. ‘The couples are planning their wedding and are very happy together’ said Connor Williams ‘They are madly in love and want to spend the rest of their lives with each other’. Seems that one woman stole Xavier’s heart and with him known as a lady’s man she had to have something special. The couples that are now known as Rovier were voted one of the cutest couple and people cannot wait for the wedding ceremony.

I’M GOING TO KILL HIM, I’M GOING TO KILL HIM, AND I’M GOING TO KILL HIM. He’s unbelievable.  Rovier? Really? What kind of stupid name is that? I was fuming. Why would Xavier’s dad do this? And why did Xavier let him? I’m going to have to talk to Xavier about this.

Right now it’s 11:01pm, and I’m sitting in the living room waiting for Xavier to show up, he’s late. A car’s horn brought me back to reality. I wanted him to come inside and take me to his car like a real gentleman. After a few seconds Xavier burst through the door as if he owned the house. I looked at him in disbelief but he only smirked.

“You’re late!” I blurted out.

“By one minute, come on Rose, don’t be such a baby about it.”

“Don’t be such a baby? Well explain to me why the so called ‘Rovier’ in the newspaper?” I asked, throwing the newspaper at him.

“So I guess that you heard about that?” He sighed but continued “Look I told you yesterday that my dad’s going to probably tell the world about this so you should have been prepared.” He crossed his arms over his chest “It would have been sooner or later that the paparazzi would know and trust me I preferred later, but my dad had to have a big mouth and blurt everything out” he said.