Hey mr. prick ~29~

Dedicated to missghetto for the cover on the side !!! Oh and guys, I need book covers for three of my stories. ''Hey Mr...", ''Do it like a dude'', and ''Come out come out wherever you are... Alpha'' so if you can do a cover for any of those three stories, I'll dedicate a chapter to you !

Okay, I understand you want to cut my head off right? Well I uploaded and YAY , your partying right. Sorry for this chapter to be a late upload but I'm planning to finish the story before new year's eve!

Anyways I wanna thanks everyone who sticked to this story and never lost hope in it ! Thank you guys and thanks for you patience.

My B-Day is in 2 days ... wohoo ! PARTY IN THE HOUSE YO !

haha , well hope you enjoy this chapter and I know that you'll love it! I just know it !

20 votes guys ! Thankyou ! Comments make my day by the way (hey ! that rhymed!!!)

Read On !!!

Xavier's picture on the side !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ch.29

Hey Mr. Prick. It’s NOT a pleasure to meet you!

2 month later

Xavier’s P.O.V

I sat in my office looking out the window. I kicked the sofa next to me and hissed in pain, I shouldn’t have done that. I put my hand on my forehead and my mind instantly went to Rose, she listened to what Melissa said back at my house.

I didn’t believe that the baby was mine because Melissa was two months pregnant and we had done it four months ago, and boy I regret doing it. I demanded a DNA test and turns out the baby wasn’t mine after all, Melissa was trying to fool me into believing that the baby was mine.

When the results came out negative, I felt as if a ton was lifted off my shoulders, but I still regret going to Melissa’s house. I tapped my fingers on the wooden desk and waited for Shane. After Rose left my house two months ago crying her eyes out, Shane started yelling and screaming at me, he wanted to know why did Rose run out of the house like that. Of course at the time, I didn’t really know Rose was at our house so I asked Shane if he was drunk which resulted in more screaming and yelling.

Once Shane explained everything, I bolted out of the house going to Rose’s but I was shocked when I didn’t find her there and instead I found a note lying on a table. Her words still echoed through my head, “The pain is too much that it is unbearable. I’ve been hurt so much in life but this is the biggest scar that someone ever left.” I gritted my teeth remembering it, if only she knew that the baby wasn’t mine.

I’ve been trying to call her for the past two months but she didn’t answer, hell, she didn’t answer anyone. Her parents tried to call her but the same thing happened with them. Her mother blamed me over everything and her dad couldn’t even look at me.

My parents were furious and Hailey, my sweet little sister kept on crying, she wanted Rose. All of them were disappointed in me but the worst of them all was Shane, he kept on giving me the cold shoulder. I tried to talk to him but he wouldn’t even listen to me, he just turned his back and walked the opposite direction. Even after I told them that the baby wasn’t mine and Melissa was trying to fool me, they were upset.