Hey mr. prick ~8~

Ch. 8

Rose’s P.O.V.

Stunned I sat there, not knowing what to say or do. He actually asked me on a date?!

“Uh, I don’t know what to say exactly.” I said looking down at my feet, with much more interest than needed.

“Rose, please I know that I messed up but please give me a second chance.” He pleaded, looking sincere. I was deep in thought wondering what I should do that I didn’t realize Xavier standing up making his way for the door. I need to act fast and I knew what I wanted to do.

“Xavier wait!” I called after him. Xavier stopped in his tracks but didn’t turn around to face me.

“Yea I’ll go on a date with you but you better not mess it up okay?” I warned. Slowly Xavier turned around, a grin had formed on his face. He soon stood in front of me.  

“I assure you my lady I’ll not do anything wrong to ruin our date.” He faked an English accent and bowed. He bent down and whispered in my ear in his usual husky and sexy voice “I’ll pick you up at 7:00 so be ready beautiful. I have to be on my way to work, see you at seven.” He left soon after that.

I quickly called Jessica and told her to come ASAP. After 15 long minutes I heard the door bell ring. I skipped down stairs and opened the door; there stood Jessica with her hands on her hips looking frustrated. I seemed to have caused the frustration on her face…I think.

“This better be good missy, like really good! Do you know that I just ran into Skylar Knight? Yea Skylar Knight! The HOTEST GUY I’VE SEEN IN DAYS!”  Ahaha, she makes it sound like forever, she just said days! Damn she looked angry, quickly replaced by a smile when she squealed “He asked for my number! Oh my gosh can you believe it? Skylar Knight asked for my number.” Mood swings? Naw, not my best friend, by now she was jumping up and down while I stared at her dumbfounded-ly.

Jess is definitely … something. I can’t believe Skylar Knight asked for her number but I don’t blame him with Jessica’s long brown hair to her mid-back with natural waves she had a slender but beautiful frame add her warm big brown eyes, you can’t get better. I was so happy for her!

“Can I come inside?” She asked and I shook my head to clear my thoughts, stepped aside and opened the door wider signaling for her to come in. Once she came in I closed the door and told her to follow me to my room. I opened my bed room door and Jessica came in we sat on the bed together facing one another.

“So what did you call me for?” Jessica asked and I scratched my head, not knowing how to put two sentences together. So I spit it out.

“Well Xavier asked me out…” I was interrupted by a squealing Jessica and I glared at her. She coughed, you know those whoops coughs. “Okay, okay continue.” She said while nodding her head encouragingly.  

“So like I said before I was rudely interrupted, Xavier asked me out on a date, and I said yes.” There was another squeal but this time it wasn’t from Jessica. I looked towards where the squeal had and were coming from, turning around, seeing my very own mother clapping her hands from enthusiasm, practically dancing around the room.

“Oh dear, my baby’s growing.” She hugged me. I looked at her with a stunned expression. Did she think I needed to grow up? Come on she’s practically doing a happy dance, really mature mom.  

“Okay, Okay I understand that you don’t want me here so I’ll just leave. Oh and Rose, no funny business tonight okay, just because you two are getting married you know?” She winked and closed the door behind herself. I turned bright red. What would you do if your mom told you to not get it on with your soon to be husband? It’s embarrassing. Jessica tried to hide her laughter but miserably failed because she burst out laughing in the end.

“Yeah laugh, keep laughing, have your fun at my expense.” I said in a monotone voice, giving her a hard stare.

“Oh come on Rose, you know it’s funny. Your mom warning you about getting it on with Xavier it’s hilarious, I should have taped it.” She continued laughing at me soon I was laughing with her. I everything that happened today and asked Jessica if she could help me you know for getting ready, and of course she said yes. Jessica being Jessica kept joking about what my mom said and I was getting bored of it.

I looked at the clock and saw that the time read 6:30 P.M. already, we better move fast. I slipped into a strapless black dress that was elegant and a pair of black Jimmy Choos. My hair was curled falling down to my back and I had a little mascara and lip gloss on. Jessica knows that I like to look natural. Soon it was 7:00 P.M. and I was waiting for Xavier to come. The doorbell rang and I ran downstairs, literary even with a pair of heels that are going to so cause my near future pain.

Mom opened the door and there stood Xavier, black shirt and black jeans looking well just hot. He had his hair combed backwards and was wearing a Georgiou Armani glasses, I think. Damn.

He was chatting with my mom; he didn’t notice me so I cleared my throat to capture his attention. Once his eyes drifted my way his facial expression was shocked at first but a smile made its way to his face after a couple of moments. He walked up to me, offering me his hand and I gladly took it. We said our goodbyes to mom and Jessica and made our way to Xavier’s car. Once we were out of ear shot Xavier whispered in my ear “You look stunning Rose.” His breath caused goose bumps to run up my arms from excitement. “You don’t look too bad yourself” I replied.

Xavier opened the car door like a gentleman and slid in. He made his way to the driver’s side and slipped in the car as well. Soon we were on our way to where we were going, that reminds me…

“Xavier? Where are we going?” I asked and heard him chuckle.

“That’s for me to know and you to find out.” He said and I grunted but stayed silent after that. We sat in comfortable silence (thank God) within 10mins we stopped; Xavier parked the car and stepped outside. I looked around and saw that we were at “Le Royal Dineuse” which is a well-known French restaurant. Opened my door, held out his hand and I gladly took it again for a second time tonight.

“Wow” I whispered, as I took in the beautiful place these people call a restaurant.

“You like it?” He asked.

“Hell yeah” I answered and he laughed in response to my comment.

A waiter showed us to our table, taking our order of drinks, Xavier ordered coke and I ordered water.  I like this new side of Xavier; it’s a completely different side of Xavier one that I’m having a great liking too.

I thought that everything was perfect the date, us… Boy was I wrong.

------------------------------------------------------------

My fans are the best fans in the entire world I love you

So... I know it's not that alot but I want atleast 10 votes for this chapter for me to upload as soon as possible.

SO

VOTE

COMMENT

AND BE A FAN

*LOL* PICK UP LINE I LOVE THIS

!LOTS OF LOVE!

~PEACE TO ALL~ SALLY