Hey mr. prick ~34~ (Epilogue)

• Dedicated to To my fans! I love you guys <3

So I don't really know what to say but I know that what made me continue on with the story is you guys. You always push me harder which I am thankful for. Unfortunately, Xavier dies in this chapter... ha-ha, you nearly had a heart attack right. No he doesn't die, don't worry!

So this is in the WATTYs. It would mean a lot if you voted on  the past chapters of this story ! 

Read On !!! *sniffs*

Trailer on the side !

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ch.34 (Epilogue)

Hey Mr. Prick. It’s NOT a pleasure to meet you!

Rose’s P.O.V

I struggled as I walked down the hall. I ignored the glares from the female workers and held my head up high; it isn’t my fault that their boss isn’t interested in them! Two years had passed in a blink of an eye and right now, I’m Mrs. Williams. Yeah, you heard that right, Xavier and I finally got married.

The ceremony was great, I was in my silk white dress and Jess was in her red maid of honor dress. I mentally chuckled when I remembered what happened there. Xavier was saying his vow and when he finished, it was my turn. Of course, I didn’t realize that it was the time to say my vows because I was too busy checking out Xavier, it was so embarrassing.

The hardest part was when we had our ‘dance’, I think I stepped on Xavier’s foot a couple of times; oh well. After we finished our dance, people started congratulating us. I nodded and thanked them but my eyes were elsewhere on Xavier’s butt. I can’t believe I’m saying this but he has a cute ass, oh my, I’m turning into Chris. Speaking of Chris-

“Well I can’t wait to go home and show you how much of a man I am.” My jaw dropped to the floor when I heard that; this was definitely Chris. There was some sort of giggling so I took a couple of steps to the front and scowled when I saw Chris pinning Jess on the wall.

“People, if you want to go all ‘lovey dovey’ on each other then get a room!” I groaned and both of their heads turned to look at me. Jess turned crimson while Chris had a big smirk on his face. “I think that’s a good idea.” Chris said looking at Jess who bit her lip. Ugh, Chris is ruining her!

I sighed and shook my head. “We have a meeting so hurry up.” I turned around and made my way to the conference room. Jess is engaged to Chris who can’t keep his hands off her. After the contract Xavier and I signed making the two companies become one, the work is doing great!

Chris inherited his father’s company that was in New York and decided to make a contract with our company, which was even better. Jess decided to go with Chris and live with him in New York, which is why I haven’t been seeing her regularly.

As for Shane, well he’s always next to Emma. For the past two year, those two were dating and the guy doesn’t have the guts to go on one knee and propose, chicken. Mrs. Williams kept on whining and annoying Shane about proposing to Emma but Shane thinks that it’s too soon.