Hey mr. prick ~15~

So uploaded! I hope you like this chapter and enjoy it ! There's alot coming ahead and I know that you'll get to love this story!

I want to thank my incredible editor ilovemangos ! She's amazing people ! Anyways vote vote vote. Oh and don't forget to... Vote ! Hehe !

This chapter is edited...

Read On !

----------------------------------------------------------- 

Rose's P.O.V

Silently, I bounded up the pathway and knocked on the door. I looked around silently; everything looked the same, as if nothing had changed. That was a lie of course because to me, a lot had changed.

“COMING!” Someone screamed from inside. I heard the pounding of footsteps nearing the door when suddenly it was threw open.

Shane stood there in the doorway, worry written clearly on his face but when he saw me, his whole face lightened up. I noticed how much he had changed in the short amount of time. His eyes had bags underneath them and his skin looked paler, probably because of all the worry and stress that Xavier had placed on him. I scowled inwardly; Xavier had a tendency to hurt people.

“Come on in,” he opened the door wider for me to step in, “Xavier is in his room.” He stated before he turned and walked forward with me following behind.

“Mom and Dad have been worried sick about him. They’re in dad’s study discussing what the matter is.” Shane said and I sighed. I didn’t realize that his parents were this involved, it must be worse than I originally thought.

“He’s that bad, huh?” I asked and Shane nodded, sadly, in response.

“I’ve never seen him like this before.” Shane rubbed his temples and I smiled sadly. ‘This is my entire fault,’ I thought; ‘If I didn’t kiss Chris, nothing like this could have happened.’ I sighed, again, feeling slightly guilty.

“We’re here.” Shane said, relieved, and opened the door.

The room was a mess. Xavier sat on the bed with his back facing us. His back tensed as he heard us enter, and his head was in his hands, though he didn’t raise it.

“I’ll take it from here.” I whispered, glancing at Shane. He hesitated slightly whilst he looked in my eyes. I don’t know what he saw in them but he seemed satisfied as he nodded and strode out of the door. 

“Xavier?” I said looking at his tense back. He slowly looked at me and I gasped surprised, my eyes wide. He looked awful with his bloodshot eyes and dried tears.

“What do you want Rose?” He choked and stood up quickly, “Are you here to put salt on my wounds and make it worse? Huh?” He spat and I looked at him wide eyed. I’ve never seen Xavier like this. This wasn’t the cocky, arrogant Xavier whom I preferred to this one.

I looked at him in the eye and replied, “You’re the one who started this Xavier.” He snorted and took another gulp of Vodka; at least I think it was Vodka.

“Whatever, just get out Rose.” He snapped; anger in his eyes. I didn’t like that, I never wanted him to look at me that way, and it put a damper on my mood.

“No.” I managed to say. Hurt and betrayal were evident in his eyes and I felt horrible. I did this to him?

He looked at me angrily and clenched his fists, “Get. Out.” He slowly demanded and again I said, “No.” It was barely a whisper but he heard.

He began walking my way; each step he took forwards, I took backwards. Soon I was trapped as the wall brought me up short and Xavier was standing in front of me with a cruel smirk on his face.

“Not so strong now, are we, Rose?” He sneered and I scoffed, slightly nervous but trying hard to conceal it. If I wasn’t careful, Xavier would see right though my act though what was the point? I was scared of him and he knew it.

“Who’s scared?” I managed to steady my voice but he saw through it anyways, God damn it.

“You.” He breathed, his hot breath swirled around my face. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I heard Xavier chuckle so I opened them instantly. My breathing hitched when I realized that he was standing right in front of me, so close.

“Do you know that I lost hope when you closed the door in my face the other day?” He asked coming even closer if that was even possible.

I’ve never been the one that gets so emotional, but I can see that I hurt Xavier a lot; that’s why I’m going to make it up to him.

“I want to give you a second chance.” I murmured, looking at him. I saw his eyes lit up but then turn in to confusion and finally anger. My eyebrows drew together as I became confused with his angry expression.

Out of nowhere Xavier hit the wall next to me and I jumped. WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?

“You’re doing it out of pity aren’t you?” He asked anger in his voice. “Are you?” He roared and I flinched back.

“No.” I whispered. “It’s because you showed me that you care about me. That’s why.” I stroked his cheek and he calmed down instantly.

It’s true, it wasn’t out of pity. Xavier really deserved a second chance. The hurt in his eyes crushed me; I didn’t think I had hurt him this much but I was wrong. Right now, I knew that he cared about me. His actions clearly showed it.

“You’re giving me a second chance?” He whispered to himself, in awe, not believing what I just said. I nodded and smiled softly.

“Yes.” I finally answered and he grinned mischievously. “I knew you couldn’t control yourself, I’m just too damn sexy,” Xavier winked and I scowled. I remembered how I had wished that the cocky Xavier was present, and as I surveyed his sexy smirk, I thought to myself, be careful what you wish for.

AND THE OLD XAVIER IS BACK. I did a pretty good job didn’t I?