Hey mr. prick ~25~

Another upload ! Please don't be mad, school is hectic. I know this is not enough but I will upload soon and that's a promise !

Thanks to all who is reading this story :P

Vote

Comment

Love you *kisses*

Read On !!!

----------------------------------------------------

 Ch.25

Hey Mr. Prick. It’s NOT a pleasure to meet you

“Last call for Flight C72.” said a feminine voice in the airport. Wow, could she be any more miserable? I thought, once I had heard her monotone voice. I didn’t help that I couldn’t stop worrying about Chris and everything seemed to annoy me, well, except for Xavier.

 “I’ll miss you honey.” Mom said and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back and smiled as I smelled her homey scent. My mom would always be home to me and I would miss her even though I was only leaving for a little while.

“Its okay mom, it’s only for a week,” I replied and she nodded reassuringly.

Xavier put his arm around me shoulder, “Okay guys, we have to go or bunny here will blow up.” He declared and I glared. Hey that rhymes!

“Okay, bye honey and stay safe.” She warned and I blushed knowing what she means. Gosh mom, can you be a little less obvious? She could be so embarrassing, I thought as heat rushed to my cheeks no doubt making me look like a tomato.

Xavier chuckled and said, ‘bye guys’ before dragging me with him. Off toHawaii.

---x---

“Do you want any drinks?” asked the flight attendant and I shook my head ‘no’.

“A mango juice please,” said Xavier and the flight attendant nodded, smiling flirtatiously before walking away.

I clenched my fists at her behavior, shouldn’t flight attendants be more… I don’t know, less flirtatious with passengers? That was so unprofessional and I knew I was overreacting but I couldn’t help myself when it came to Xavier; he made me feel great and I didn’t want anyone taking that away from me.

I looked around and saw women wearing very short shorts and tank tops that only covered their breasts. I looked at myself and frowned. I was wearing a plain pink shirt and a pair of jeans. How lame! I felt so underdressed right now.

I looked at Xavier and he was looking ahead. I turned my head and saw what he was looking at. A woman, in her early twenties was wearing a high, pink skirt that showed her ass and a very small, tight tank top that covered her breasts. It showed a hell of a lot of her cleavage and by cleavage I meant it showed most of her chest.

I looked at Xavier once again and saw him drooling. I cursed myself for not wearing anything flashy. How can I be such a fool? Of course Xavier would go for a woman with a great body…why would he pick me? Tears welled up in my eyes but I blinked them away, chanting in my head ‘stay strong Rose.’

I coughed grabbing Xavier’s attention. When he noticed my glare he smiled sheepishly saying sorry in a squeaky voice. Damn men… all of them are perverts! I really hoped that he wouldn’t cheat on me if this ever went anywhere.

I took out my iPod and went through the list of songs finally putting on ‘Fire Ball’ by Willow Smith and Nicki Minaj. When the song started, I started humming.

[Willow]
Uhm, hello, can we get the party started, yeah!
Young Money

[Hook]
I’m the fireball, I’m the fireball, I’m the fire
Fire, fire, fire

[Willow- Verse 1]
Since I landed here, I gon’ phone up a Obama
Shook the world up, now I caused a little drama
Leader of the new school, and yes I’m gonna light up the block to the stage when I wanna
Brighter than the stars, throw my head up the curve
Don’t get, walk it off, check it I walk with a slur
Levitating in my mom’s all weather fur
Imma rock the world, til they follow Willow

[Hook]

[Willow- Verse 2]
See I ain’t never been the one to toot my own horn, beep, beep
Now watch me put her on
I set fire everywhere I play, make them all go insane, L.A to UK
Now Imma burn it up, when I step on the scene
My whole crew is fresh, and they rolling with me
You can turn me up yep to the extreme
Imma rock the World til they follow with me

[Nicki Minaj]

Ayo Willow, didn’t I just see you in China? (Watt up)
Y-y-you’re real major even though you a minor
Your daddy keep you in designer
Y-y-your gali-gali-gali ya your Girly kinda
Ok I’m the street fighter, call me Chun-Li
a-a-and it’s goin’ down, l-l-like a bum knee
Built a guest house to put the coupe in
’cause I’m a fireball, Hadouken
Put you under my wing, I’m the top boss
Ain’t from Louisiana but I’m hot sauce
Cuffed the mountain just to go and build a house off
so I ain’t never gotta worry what the house cost
If they comin’ at you tell ‘em raise up
When it’s time to whip your hair put your braids up
Tell ‘em escalator, elevator yeah that mean to step your weight up
Ain’t nobody greater, Will and Jada is my neighbor, hater!

Watch the fire burn, burn, burn
Watch me heat it up
Watch the fire burn, burn, burn
Watch me heat it up
Watch the fire burn, burn, burn
Watch me heat it up

I started rapping with Nicki Minaj. I love that girl, she’s amazing. I felt someone watching me and looked to my left and saw Xavier looking at me with a small smile on his luscious lips. Oops, bad Rose!

The flight attendant came with the mango juice that Xavier ordered in her hands. She leaned down showing her boobs to Xavier and I looked away disgusted. Can she be more of a slut? If I could I would get her fired.

---x---

“Would you like a room with twin beds?” asked the receptionist of the hotel. I rolled my eyes, exhausted from the flight and from the women flirting with Xavier. It was safe to say I was pissed right now.

Twin beds? Can’t she see that he’s here with me? Hello woman?!

I grabbed Xavier’s arm and smiled at her. “Actually we need a room with a king sized bed. We want to be comfortable, right Xavier?” I kissed his cheek and turned to look at a fuming receptionist. Good!

“Room 281.” She said, giving Xavier the key whilst smiling lustfully at him. I glared at her hard before dragging Xavier with me.

“I like it when you get all possessive.” He said and grinned, throwing his arm over my shoulder.

I rolled my eyes but the truth is that I am possessive!