CHAPTER SIX

so so sorry for the late update.

I had a little accident at home and was unable to find time to write. also this is sort of a filler chapter  and it might not be as good as some would have liked.

anyways enjoy

*edited*

**********************

The next two days after she woke up Zander treated her as if she was suffering from some sort of terminal illness, he would not let her do anything, the only time she said enough is enough was when she went to take a bath, now that was off limits but other than that he would not let her do anything; he carried her up and down the stairs hell he even fed her, not that she was complaining she was enjoying this new and affectionate Zander.

Currently they were outside by the beach enjoying the weather when she suddenly got up and walked to the ocean to have a swim when Zander jumped up and took her hand and started racing towards the water before picking her up ready to drop her into the water.

"Aahhh!! Zander don't you dare do what I think you want to do!!" she said trying to get out of his hold. Zander looked at her with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Don't you dare. Don't yo.....aaahhh!!! " she squealed loudly as she felt herself falling into the water, she spluttered as came to the surface. "Zander!!!" she screamed at him before splashing water on him.

"Hey!!" Zander shouted as he stared at her before splashing her too. They played around the water for some time before heading to the show where they stumbled laughing and fell on the sand. Cara turned and looked at Zander only to find him staring her smiling with a happy glint in his eyes making him look even more handsome.

Zander slowly leaned in his gaze shifting from her face to her lips asking if it was alright for him to kiss her, she smiled up at him and leaned towards him and without waiting for any further invitation he attached his lips to her and almost sighed at the feeling of her soft lips against his. He felt some unexplainable feeling bloom in his chest making him feel all giddy inside.

The kiss started out sweet and innocent but before long it had turned into a very heated make out session. He slowly detached his lips from hers and started towards her neck where he started sucking on the spot behind her ear making her moan loudly. The sound seemed to shoot straight to his already hard member.

He moved his hand up from its position on her waist towards her breast under her bikini top. She moaned as he played with her nipples. When he took off her top that seemed to jolt her out of the pleasurable haze and she pushed him off her scrambling away from him. She looked up at him blushing red unable to look up and meet his eyes.

"I'm sorry," Zander said, "I'm not sorry that I kissed you, I'm definitely not sorry about that, I'm just sorry that I kind of took it too fast when you made it perfectly clear that you want to take it slow."

"Its okay Zander, it's not like I stopped you anyway. But I also liked the kiss." She said to him blushing brightly.

The next week was spent in a similar manner, they would wake up together, have breakfast then find some activity to do for the day. They got along so much better and there were several other heated sessions though other than heavily making out, they did not do anything more than that. First because Cara didn't feel ready and second because Zander wanted to make the next time that they were together sexually to be special and more memorable for her than their first night together, though keeping this as a priority was very difficult she was always in a bikini or short that left her legs exposed.

Time skip: last day of the honeymoon (2 weeks later)

Cara had completed her packing the night before and already Juan had taken their luggage to the car and was waiting for them to get ready for the airstrip. She put on her bra but stopped short when she noticed something unusual, her breasts looked bigger and she had a slight tummy. She stood sideways at the mirror and noticed that her tummy was indeed bulging.

Looks like I really pigged out during this time here, I'm going to have to exercise and lose this extra weight Cara thought quietly to herself as finished getting dressed and headed to the car for the flight home. She fell asleep almost immediately after take-off and the next thing she knew was Zander shaking her awake because they were just about to land.

"Come on Cara, let's get you buckled up for landing" Zander said while fastening her seatbelt before buckling up himself just as the captain said to prepare for landing.

She still felt quite sleepy even as they got off the plane and so she was leaning into Zander for support as they walker to the waiting vehicle, but all her sleep vanished when they were literary attacked by the press who had caught wind that Zander and his new wife had were coming back from their honeymoon.

They shouted questions without any order and Cara couldn't really understand any of this and since she had always hated being in the limelight she discreetly moved to hide behind Zander but it seemed she was not as discreet as she would have hope because one of the pap's noticed the moved and practically shoved his microphone on her face and began shouting questions to her, this startled her as she wasn't used to this type of attention and she fainted.

__________________________

i'm not really sure how i feel about this chapter.

vote and comment