CHAPTER 19

third chapter of the day because i might not be able to upload tomorrow.

enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment

*edited*

**************

Cara almost screamed but stopped herself to avoid scaring the children when she heard a male laugh coming from the door to the children's room. She was shocked because she knew for starters there were no men in the house; well there was but that gentleman wasn't of age yet, and second she wasn't expecting anyone that day.

"Zack, what are you doing here and how did you get in?" Cara asked him frowning.

"Well I decided to visit my nephew because I had something to do here and the errand ended early," Zack said smiling at her as he walked to the cot and was about to pick them up when Cara asked him to first clean his hands before touching the kids.

"So how are you doing?" Zack asked picking up Rose as Cara picked up Alex.

"You know how I'm supposed to be after Zander threatened to take the kids away from me," Cara said looking down at her son.

"What are you talking about?" Zack asked looking at Cara in shock.

"Don't tell me you don't know, he is your best friend last time I checked," Cara said looking at him incredulously.

"I have talked to him but he hasn't mentioned anything about taking the kids from you, he just mentioned something about some large amount of money," Zack said looking at rose who was staring at the chain around his neck.

"Well that is why I'm packing, we are living tomorrow." Cara said as she placed Alex at on the changing table since he had soiled his diaper.

"I could have waited for you guys but I have an important meeting tomorrow morning," Zack said looking truly sorry that he couldn't help them spare the expense.

"It's okay, it's not as if I will be travelling alone with these two, Anna is coming with us," Cara said passing Alex to him so that she could change rose because by the way Zack wrinkled his nose, she knew that the little girl had done something to her diaper.

"Okay, that makes me feel so much better," Zack said relieved that she would not be travelling alone.

"Hey why don't you guy come have something to drink before Zack has to leave," Annabelle said from the doorway. She took Rose from her mother and let Cara put the packed bags on the seat near the door before they all headed out to the living room.

They had some coffee, well Cara took some juice, and she really loved her apple juice. As they were speaking, Zack got a call telling him that everything was ready for takeoff. After the call he stayed for a few more minutes before saying goodbye to everyone and was off.

The following morning Anna went to the hospital to finalize some things before they had to leave. She got home sometime later and after making sure everything was secure they left right after Annabelle's house sitter arrived. They boarded the plane and before long they were off.

As they were relaxed with the kids asleep, after they had played around for a while, the plane suddenly jerked causing several people to scream and start panicking after there was a second jerk of the plane.

"This is your captain speaking, please do not panic we are just experiencing slight turbulence, so I would request everyone to stay seat and buckle up cause there will a few more,"

This announcement caused Cara and Anna to tighten their hold on the children. Suddenly there was a more forceful surge making everyone push forward at the force, the flight attendants tried their best to calm down the travellers but everyone became hysterical when the plane plunged downward making Cara tighten her hold even further and the flight attendant tried to remain calm but were starting to show panic on their faces. The masks were released and everyone placed them on as the place made a nose dive.

"OH MY GOD!! WE ARE GOING TO CRASH!!!!" one passenger screamed. Cara tightened her hold on her child in a similar manner as Annabelle and silently prayed that God keep her children safe for them to meet their further.

Zander had just finished talking to Zack after he had come over from his meeting. He tried to explain to Zack the reason why he wanted to take back his kids but no matter how he explained to Zack still told him what he was doing was heartless, cold and downright unreasonable.

As Zack ranted and tried to show Zander reason, Zander received a frantic call from his mother that made him go ghostly pale as he listened to her explain what had happened.

"Zander, what's wrong? You look like you just saw a ghost," Zack asked when he noticed his friend was no longer listening to him and was pale almost turning white.

"I have to go," Zander said without answering his friend as he rushed out of the office with Zack trailing behind him.

"Please God, don't let anything happened to my children!" that was the only thought that kept running around her head as everyone else panicked. Her son fussed sensing danger with his hand moving around, she shifted and ensured that the two children's hands made contact and they held hands as Cara placed her head on Annabelle's shoulder, who was slowly trying to breath and not panic. Then it happened.

************************************

hope you enjoyed it.

don't forget to vote and comment.